1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump lies again about Birtherism

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I just did.....do a better job of keeping up.

2. adoo

adoo Member

thanks for corroborating that you---other than parroting convenient lies propagated by Trump surrogates---have no idea wtf ur talking about.

but i don't need the help !

3. adoo

adoo Member

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...?tid=pm_opinions_pop_b&utm_term=.a6a34b9710a7

The Republican Party is now institutionally defending Donald Trump’s racism,

The Trump campaign’s effort to whitewash his birther history — in which he fed racist conspiracy theories for years — is being widely called out as dishonest.
    But Trump and his surrogates have propagate a new false narrative that he has ended the controversy, and now the GOP has institutionally joined in promoting it.

RNC chair Reince Priebus, GOP veep candidate Mike Pence, and other surrogates for Trump all made the same argument: Clinton started the birther rumors in 2008,
    altho they could not provide any details, and Trump ended them by compelling Obama to release his birth certificate, rendering this a settled issue, ​
    They could not provide any evidence in support of their claim about Clinton. Even after Obama had produced the birth certificate on ~ Mar 2011, Trump has continued to publicize his doubts on TV every year from 2011 to 2016

4. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

You know the best thing you can do if you don't like Trump? Don't talk about Trump.

Everyone knows he's an ass hat, and the ones who are voting for him are doing so because he isn't a career politician and/or because they despise Hillary so much. Both of which are a pretty ignorant reason to solely base your vote on - but here we are.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I wonder if a 35 year old high school drop out ran for president and 'told it like it is' would he receive those same votes just because he's an 'outsider'.

#25 fchowd0311, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  6. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Trump is where he is because of the GOP, not because of the voters. They didn't take him seriously, and they have done a terrible job the past decade... so many GOP primary voters were "sticking it to the establishment" when they voted for Trump. I voted for Rand Paul but would have been okay with Kasich.

I just swore off the party entirely when he was the nomination and will be voting Johnson/Weld. He will get at least 10% of the vote, and possibly ruining the day for either (or both) candidates. If he can get on a debate stage, he may even win a state or two. He is polling extremely high in New Mexico and New Hampshire at the moment (5 and 4 electoral votes respectively).

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Bobby's idea of facts and sources are on par with Trump's LMAO!

Like Trump saying, "People are saying this, people are writing about it".

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

One quote of Hillary even acknowledging birthirism as a legitimate thing. One...

Because if you want to play this **** game of equating low level campaign workers who were fired as the standard bearer and 100% representation of their candidate they are supporting, I can open an entire new door of bashing conservative politicians wit hall the deplorable **** any low level conservative has stated.

9. dmoneybangbang

LOL. You just proved their point.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They have nothing - they believe democrats are evil. You are evil. They are the devil and everything that good people (alt-right racists) do wrong is the fault of Obama and Hillary. Everything. If Trump bombs innocent people - it's Hillary's fault. If Trump embezzles money - somehow it will be Obama's fault.

Trump could exterminate every Muslim, Black, and Mexican in the USA and Dei and RL would blame it on liberals.

13. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

That's convincing!

14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Arpaio just glows in his Wikipedia entry ...

15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! RL is a birther. I thought he couldn't be more of a joke. I was wrong.

16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your candidate lost an election where everything was placed in for her to win..

17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Ooops, nobody placed the third party candidate I voted for to win. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you don't know what you're talking about or who apparently that I didn't support Clinton even though I've said it time and time again on these boards. Keep going, birther!

18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Your candidate still lost. Loser. Sad. Weak.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Oh yeah, weak like bending over for Putin and Russia after they committed espionage against the USA... Oh wait, that's your candidate that's doing that.

20. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You either voted for a candidate that doesn't know what Aleppo is or a candidate who thinks our number one threat is wifi.