1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trade is brewing in Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mockster, Oct 24, 2015.

1. mockster

mockster Member

First off before I say anything im by no means an insider or anything and I have very little info other then what I'm about to speak on. I know Somone who is friends with somone who works within the rockets organization and he spilled some a little information with me regarding a trade. Note most of this îs basic knowledge

The player who be traded is pointed at T Jones but there other opitions and really no limitations to who will be traded. The goal is to upgrade the PF spot or acquire somone who could fit in our scheme better.

Trades could include:

Tjones + KJ + fillers/picks if needed

Dmo + KJ + fillers/picks if needed

Tjones + Dmo + KJ + fillers and picks

It could be anything like that sorted around in anyway. Also trades could include anyone but ty, Ariza, harden and howard of the deal is right. No one is safe other then the ones I losted but doubtful to be taken that far as morey wants to keep our depth and core. Morey is really high on KJ and would love to keep him as added depth and potential playing time. He really thinks he can be something and thinks he adds a lot of trade value as an extra player in a trade.

Also just a little extra info, we did contact Larry sanders, other then that I know nothing on the situation. I've heard they think it could be a huge risk of him he either fizzing out or getting suspended for drugs/pot. Morey is a risk taker but this isn't like the lawson situation [more like Royce white]

A trade could could spark from here to trade deadline but we should expect something between there as they are pretty forward on getting another PF.

I may be able to get some info on who rockets may be targeting but right now I got nothing.

You can take this with a grain of salt if you must but it's really a sort of ideal possibility knowing morey. Like I said I'm not an insider or anything but this info is pretty legit and sort of typical morey move.

1 person likes this.
  2. a711

a711 Member

It's obvious we need to upgrade PF.

Not sure who possible targets are

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

andherewego.gif

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Nothing that we don't already know.

Next.

(We already know both TJ and DMo are hitting the market and both would not get paid here. We already know we need to upgrade the PF spot shipping out either one or both. We already know that Ty, Harden, Dwight and Trev are untouchables)

Like I said, next friend of friend of friend of insider please).

5. finsraider

finsraider Member

You're either a troll, or you don't realize that you just told us absolutely nothing.

1 person likes this.
  6. mockster

mockster Member

Exactly, that's why I said its basic knowledge. But this is just sort of saying for sure they are looking and this has been a thought before pre season started, so it has nothing to do with t jones pre season woes, as DMO could even be traded instead or together with jones.

7. AFS

AFS Member

Exactly. This is DM the GM. He's probably making and taking several calls a day regarding possible trades. He's always looking to make the team better.

8. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Can't trade KJ right now....he just got resigned...

9. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

They should have targeted Bobby Portis in the draft.

10. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

At this point, I think Capala is untouchable unless it's for a star.

11. Nivos

Nivos Member

Jurred Sullinger and Taj Gibson as the obvious targets.
    Boston will be an ideal candidate for a trade of that sort but Ainge is playing hard ball with Morey for a while now

12. Marteen

Marteen Member

13. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

He just threw a massive pile of poo at the wall .... to see what sticks.

14. mockster

mockster Member

Right obviously. It doesn't mean he will be traded but more then likely he be in a trade to juice up the pot depending on who we get.

15. a711

a711 Member

what the F?

16. mockster

mockster Member

When he can be traded

17. King901

King901 Member

Wasnt aware that KJ could be traded this soon. My friend of a friend said last night he had a dream about a dream, about you posting this though.

18. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

BOO THIS MAN

19. mockster

mockster Member

Never said he would be traded right now

20. Raven

Raven Member

A pretty obvious prediction is that Morey would not want to go into next offseason with both D-Mo and Jones looking for new contracts. It makes perfect sense that one of them would be moved, maybe both. I've mentioned this before. We're aren't exactly in crystal ball territory here.