1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 10 a-holes of all time

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by OTMax, Mar 15, 2016.

1. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

At the current moment, this guy should top any Rockets fan's list.
    [​IMG]

Followed by this Prick
    [​IMG]

#3 Kobe Bryant
    #4 John Stockton
    #5 Karl Malone
    #6 Charles Barkley
    #7 Dirk Nowitzki
    #8 David Robinson ( Not thanking dream during his MVP speech, but he thanked all other candidates.......Then he got schooled.)
    #9 Charles Oakley (What he said to dream alone gets him on the list. Look it up)
    #10 Patrick Ewing

Honorable mention: Scott Foster, Tony Brothers, Joe Crawford, Adam Silver

hajkov, clutchdabear and Lawlruschang like this.
  2. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

while I agree that donkey and stephanie should be tops or near tops on the list, steve kerr takes the cake as biggest ******* of all time.

1) arrogant douchebag who pretends to be nice but has no morals
    2) sabotaged d'antoni's phx suns run (kerr despised small ball and 7 secs or less), fires d'antoni, and then hijacks most of d'antoni's playbook with the warriors and takes credit for all the success while coaching the warriors. pretty much backstabbed d'antoni and still doesn't acknowledge what d'antoni did for him
    3) complains about harden's success thru tweets and fake accounts, which he then deletes and talks as if nothing happened
    4) shows no respect for the game and constantly talks out of his smug ass, discrediting any other team's success (especially the rockets), always comes up with some excuse for a warriors loss (refs, his team not trying and not caring), then goes on to say warriors would've won the wcf in 5 games with a healthy igoudala
    5) complains about other teams supposedly targeting his players for injury while giving out orders via zaza, dwest, draymond to intentionally injure the opposing team's best players
    6) didn't understand his place as a brown-nosing roleplayer and instead royally pissed off mj in practice to the point where he gets socked in the face
    7) arrogant douchebag

King1 and House Rockets like this.
  3. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

I agree with every word of your post. For some reason I forgot to add Kerr, I guess my mind was on players and refs and I completely forgot the A- hole king.

clutchdabear likes this.
  4. andersongo

andersongo Member

(1) Javaris Crittendon
    (2) MJ (Invited all his former adversaries to his induction speech only to call out every single one of them in the cringiest way possible.Odd mixture of a sociopath and da real Kevin Durant. Gambler. Womaniser, Alleged father-killer with gangsters acting as his fixers.)
    (3) Karl Malone (Demetrius Bell.Enough said.)
    (4) Akeem Olajuwon (before he found God.)
    (5) Larry Bird
    (6) Isiah Thomas
    (7) Bill Laimbeer
    (8) Vernon Maxwell
    (9) Metta World Peace (spent summers fighting regular Joes in streetball)
    (10) John Stockton (Gross people the hell out with his shorts. Made an impression on Carl Herrera).

plutoblue11 likes this.
  5. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Bill Laimbeer
    Danny Ainge
    Kendrick Perkins
    Matt Harpring
    Ruben Patterson
    George Karl
    Bruce Bowen
    Scottie Pippen
    Charles Oakley
    Derek Harper (for stealing Kenny’s lunch)

Easy and plutoblue11 like this.