1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans @ Chiefs (Unofficial) 2020 Season Opener

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by houstonstime, Sep 10, 2020.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

If we started 1-6, he still wouldn't be on the hot seat.

2. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

7th season with this mediocre coach and scarface is still telling us to not overreact. Receiver by committee is meh, defense is sht, oline is sht even with "gelling".

Scarface would consider this season a success if we get ass blasted in playoffs like we usually do.

TheRealist137 likes this.
  4. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

conquistador#11 and B-Bob like this.
  5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

I don't argue with guys who has nothing but "dicks" on the brain. As per usual, we will see....

raining threes likes this.
  6. 3Rings

3Rings Contributing Member

You do realize Andy Reid is one of the most creative offensive coaches in NFL history and he runs the most RPOs in the NFL, right? Is Reid running a simple college offense for Mahomes?

7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

yea lets wait another year and waste another year of player's prime for the exact same result. Insanity and it quite sad that u r so delusional. realist my ass, this team under BoB isn't gonna go anywhere. I am willin to say that under BoB we will never reach AFC championship much less superbowl.

8. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Who’s that ass clown

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um...where do I say i like what he is doing? It was posed as a possibility. People do the same the last year: jump off a cliff after a loss. They shut up after the Texans start winning...only to show up after losses.

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Will you leave this board forever (or atleast a year if it happens will BoB is in charge?

11. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Dunno - google it.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Right-wing radio talk show host, right up wattafan's alley.

These clowns keep telling, and they will let you know ad nauseam, they're "totally done with the NFL", "not watching the NFL", they're "boycotting the NFL" but they sure do know the ratings, they sure do know who's kneeling or not, they sure do know who won or lost that night.

Two Sandwiches and Fulgore like this.
  13. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

One of those “I hate the nfl” “I’ll never watch again” types. Like someone gives a damn if they watch or not.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  14. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

This is not just one game, we have seen this movie 6 times and now going for 7 knowing what the outcome will be. Copy and paste, there is no mystery here. Nothing from this roster makes me think that something will change in year 7 of the BOB show

15. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

I’m not disagreeing with you at all but how would you feel about this team if they beat Baltimore next Sunday?

16. nigma2000

nigma2000 Member

the same way I felt about them when they beat KC last year at arrowhead. Fool me once...

everyday eddie likes this.
  17. dmoneybangbang

Hard to really know much considering teh Covid's effect on the offseason plus the Chiefs are now the GSW of the NFL.

18. raining threes

A guy who looks at the numbers

19. raining threes

The numbers tell this story.

An inconvenient truth

I cant wait to see the entertainment when the players start whining after the cap falls and they don't get paid like they used to in a couple of years. Meanwhile the Texans just gave Watson 160 million. LMAO

This is gonna be great entertainment.

#419 raining threes, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

When Bill OBrien starts running a pro style offense let me know. You also might believe that Deshaun cant operate from under center right?

This offensive system that OBrien has implemented for 7 years apparently has only 1 QB on Earth that can run it. So Tom Brady is the only man that can make this Patriot "EP" go? Its really a dinosaur in a digital age.

Interestingly what you describe DID happen in year 1 when Deshaun was thrust into the starting role after .5 games with no practice time with the first team so that Tom Savage could continue to add to his legacy. That did turn out pretty well. You know an offense similar to Baltimore, KC, SF or GB -- lots of motion and putting your guys in position for success. Bill continues to force feed a philosophy that just doesnt work. For EVERYONE to be happy, Cal and Janice McNair would have to come down and appoint the next OC/HC preferably someone from a true offensive tree and "allow" OBrien to finish out his GM contract.