1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Taking your calls in Sacramento

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carmichael dave, Feb 18, 2010.

1. carmichael dave

Hey old friends!! Long time no speak.....more Hou/Sac deals.

I'm on the air as of now going LATE....3am your time.

Your calls VERY welcome at 1-800-920-1140.....

REACT HOUSTON.....

Maybe our teams should just merge...it would be nice to borrow your championship banners. Enjoy K-Mart.

1 person likes this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I listened to you tonight.

Landry means a lot to us so take good care of him.

3. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

You are getting a work horse, never say die guy in Landry. I hate to see him go. Enjoy.

4. Do WHAT?

Do WHAT? Member

what is the reaction in Sac-Town?

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Hi!

I hate you, and cow town. You played the theme from deliverance when talking about Houston and now you have Landry. We have another injury prone twig that played on a crap team and got numbers.

Carl has missed some games but those all involved a bullet or dental surgery.

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

im missing mandry already...........................

but you know gotta do what you gotta do

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I figured Tyreke Evans and Martin wouldn't gel. Landry will be a crowd favorite,

just make sure you guys find him a good 24hr restaurant that's not in the hood.

8. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

please take care of our carl and make sure he doesn't get shot again!

9. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Be good to him. And please remember and this is very important. Do not feed him after midnight.

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

we will see you in the playoffs.

11. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

I think most of us Rocket fans are waiting to hear all the details, since we can hardly believe we are giving up Landry in the deal. He's been huge for us this year, and most of us feel he should have been picked as an all-star. He's one tough dude, with mad hops. He will become a fan favorite there.

Congrats on a great trade for Sacramento. If the trade is done, most of us here are shaking our heads ... :( ... We like KM, and know Morey has been hoping to get him for months, especially for offense we're missing, but hate to add another injury plagued player to the mix.

Now, if we are still getting something else from NY, like Hill or draft picks, we might like this deal a little better.

12. tomato

tomato Member

Your best post over, Case. Would you like to sign a deal where you can only post in this thread, but have to move to Saigon?

13. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

(Landry has a great attitude, hard worker, tough as nails, mad hops, great shot blocker, very athletic, great BB IQ, and unstoppable in the paint, until recently when he's been scouted effectively ... you guys will look back at this being a big steal, I think.)

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/spo...e-tracy-mcgrady

LANDRY SPEAKS

"I'm fine," Landry said in an an interview with FOX 26. "I'm upbeat.
    "I'm excited about a new beginning with Sacramento. Houston has been great to me. I've build a lot of relationships here and I'm going to miss it.

"I look forward to playing with the Kings and bringing them some life."

dorsey too

"I won't know everything until in the morning," said Dorsey in an interview with FOX 26 Sports. "I'm told both teams like me. So I'm looking forward to getting a chance to play.

Dorsey said he was not caught off guard by the trade.
    "No, I'm not surprised," Dorsey said. "Mac (McGrady) told me I was going to be traded with him. I just didn't know Carl was going to be traded too."

14. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

also, don't worry if landry loses a tooth or 3, he'll suit up and play with a huge smile. hopefully landry blossoms even more in sacto. wish big things for the guy.

15. Slimjim19

Slimjim19 Member

16. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

The Kings fans are also talking about how well Martin and Adelman get along.

18. Raw Texas

Raw Texas Member

This deal is so bad for the rockets... I HATE this why did we need to lose landry in this. Just a few days ago we were getting butler and haywood for nothing. Today we get an overrated 2 guard who is payd to much, and has less talent than mcgrady... I hated the idea of getting jeffries from the knick, but now I wish we were getting him over being stuck with all this trash from sac. Plus if we got jeffries we wouldn't have to lose landry... With all this said, I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow all will be fine, and landry will still be a rocket. And the rockets will have stupid jeffries

oh and why does sac town get Dorsey too, dammit they should get Cook for all the heartbreak they are causing us in loosing landry...

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

I'll trade you Landry for Scola. What say you?

20. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

hahaha...that's great