1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Staying Positive!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CompaqC, Jul 21, 2001.

1. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

Im tired of all those negative threads about Hakeem leaving, Hakeem being selfish, Bye bye Dream......

I for one will remain positive till the headline at Clutchcity.net reads

HAKEEM A RAPTOR!!! (OR PACER)

So who else is Positive????? [​IMG]

show us the spirit ZRB [​IMG]

------------------
    Dream
    Rejects
    Every
    Attempt
    Made

2. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

I was about to start my own thread about the exact opposite topic.... so I'll ruin your thread instead of being somewhat redundant.

[three sentences removed so that I won't be hated]

Other than that, I'm feelin' good. I think I'm going to go eat some ice cream now.

------------------
    The Rocket Guy

"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." -Neil Armstrong

[This message has been edited by Doctor Robert (edited July 21, 2001).]

3. Dallas Rocket

Dallas Rocket Contributing Member

The Rockets are going to be JUST FINE whether Dream stays or goes. CD and RT have a track record of working great deals...you just gotta trust. For some reason, I'm just not too worked up about how things are going to turn out. If the truth be known, a piece of me wants Dream to move on in a constructive sign and trade so we can accelerate the rebuiliding process.

So, hell yes...either way I'm VERY POSITIVE about the future of this franchise. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

I'm crushed Doc [​IMG]

------------------
    Dream
    Rejects
    Every
    Attempt
    Made

5. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Hakeem is just enjoying his first free-agency period. He will re-sign.

------------------
    Protrolls.com!

Keep the ???? alive!

The ZRBucks!

6. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

Sorry 'bout dat.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

We barely missed the playoffs last year. We have a stud first-round pick in Griffin. We have a bonafied star in Steve Francis. We have the most explosive first step in the history of the known universe in Cuttino Mobley (not to mention his mom makes great fried chicken). To this we can add Maurice Taylor and Moochie Norris. And all these guys (except for Griffin) have another year of experience under their belts and another year of having played together.

What's not to be positive about? [​IMG]

------------------
    "I'll tell you this, the older I get, the less I trust people. It's true. It's damn true." -- gr8-1 going through some growing pains.

[This message has been edited by Dr of Dunk (edited July 21, 2001).]