1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Russ request a Humble and future-centered presentation

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Jul 26, 2019.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

FIFY

macan likes this.
  2. amaru

amaru Member

Lulwut

3. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Seems ok.

4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

From a YouTube sharing the same moniker @Eddie Cecco when are we getting Covington and is your friend Clint staying?

BigMaloe, Nook and Rasheed like this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

Dankstronaut and napalm06 like this.
  6. Remlap

Remlap Member

I see humble press conference in our future. . . .
    Without an Oklahoma Journalism. Oh wait, wouldn't that be journalist?
    What is wrong with this crystal ball?

[​IMG]

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  7. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Amazing

8. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Further in his Youtube @Eddie Cecco goes by the name Chancitina on PS4. Google it and it shows that a user by the name @1510 Polk St posted here http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/support-rockets-t-shirts-in-nba-2k18.285232/ using the same GT. My dude is Spanish which lines up with this.

9. jch1911

jch1911 Member

10. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

jch1911 and Nook like this.
  11. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

Welcome to Clutchfans, where everyone's an insider in their own minds.

12. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

13. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

I dug a little deeper. We all know that 1510 Polk St. is the Toyota Center but I think this is a clue hidden in plain sight. There is a 1510 Polk St. here in San Francisco. It’s a Chase bank. Next to the Chase Bank is Kozy Kar bar and across the street is Brownies Ace Hardware. Next to Kozy Kar is Titiacera, and next to that is the City Beauty Salon. Across the street is Toast Eatery. Next to Toast is Dunyā Mediterranean and across the street next to the beauty salon?! The Antique Vibrator Museum.

It doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to put together the true meaning. Chase Bank=Chase Center. Kozy Kar+ Brownies= CupCakes. Titiacera+Beauty Salon alludes to the persons sex (Female). Dunyā+Toast= has 2 meanings:I’m leaving and I’m done(injuries). I’m still working out how the Vibrator Museum fits into all of this but based on the rest of information it’s clear as day that Eddie Cecco/1510 Polk St. is..... Kevin Durant

It makes perfect sense. Who else would have this intimate information about Russell?!

Kevin you are a genius. How you played the long game and knew the future is amazing....

#53 Scarface, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    BaselineFade and DanO 337 like this.
  14. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Lolololol...I know I know, I’ll put the tinfoil hat on. At least I don’t pretend to be an insider.

Kawhi and George wanted to play together. Who knows when that started, maybe as far back as kawhi getting drafted. I refuse to believe a bunch of dudes from LA or in Westbrook’s case a teammate weren’t all talking about this before last week.

The reporting of the Harden/Paul “beef” May have been overblown but I refuse to believe it was nothing at all. Somewhere in between. But then one of Harden’s best friends says something like, “man PG leaving and I’m gonna be strapped to a rebuilding team for 3 years before they’re good again” and Harden is like, “whaaaat? I can’t hear you because my ear drum is bleeding from all the **** CP talks”. So Westbrook was like hang on lemme send a text.

That all happened last week?

And even if it did, in the unlikely scenario that is 100% truth...Harden still told Morey yeah CP for westbrook done deal make the move post haste. With fervor. Immediamente por favor. Now-ish.

CP and picks pried Westbrook away. Some combo of Gordon and Capela for Butler was the plan right? But butler wanted to be the best player on “his” team. Not 3rd best. Could’ve done both it seems.

topfive likes this.
  15. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Next question

16. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Dual accounts auto ban?

17. Acura

Acura Member

Weird post. Why not just take it with a grain of salt before calling in the heavies?

18. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Great research bro!

I dug deeper and have found out why we keep losing to the Warriors. It's because they have insider stealing game plan from us.

Guess who is next to Polk Street in the Toyota Center??? That's right, KLAY and BELL. There's also a LA BRANCH Street(LEBRON's french name).

And 2 blocks away from Toyota Center is GREEN PARK(DRAYMOND's park)! I mean, this place is surrounded by the enemies.

Scarface likes this.
  19. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

No and it didn't get one. The source is himself.

20. Scarface

Scarface Supremely FocASSed
    Supporting Member

Wrong!!!! The source is Kevin Durant. Look up the conspiracy that TillmanFinancialWindfall and I exposed.