1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: CP3 is willing to leave money on the table but will first let Morey work

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Eddie Cecco, Jun 20, 2018.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

2. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

Didn't Tilman himself say the main targets for the offseason was signing CP3 and wanting to keep CC?

I am 100% he did, but can't find the video.

justtxyank likes this.
  3. rantsolpuella13

Supporting Member

Has Chris Broussard ever broken a Houston Rockets news story in the last five years? Him being at Fox Sports does not make him more reliable now.

Rockets FTW likes this.
  4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

:eek:

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why,why,WHY..?

6. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

“Multiple sources telling me teams will start negotiating with free agents AFTER midnight on July 1st.” - Chris Broussard

Cstyle42 likes this.
  7. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

Regardless what Broussard is saying, Rox need to say they're going to sign cp3 to a contract. There's no way Bron sign here without a set cp3 in htown.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

they don't need to say anything. its already understood. how would cp3 recruiting lebron make any sense if otherwise

Reeko and Bobsputin like this.
  9. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

Between rox and Cp3 they definitely need to have agreed already something is in place.

10. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Chris Broussard is a worthless sack of ****. He makes up BS and as much as I laughed at Cuban during the Deandre fiasco I was so glad he outed that lying POS. Sauces can go con somebody else into a new job. He needs to be confronted again for being a liar. I have sauces that Broussard likes to cross-dress, nothing wrong with that, and likes to have intercourse with male farm animals, again according to sauces.

JazzLakerHater and jacoby like this.
  11. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

He can opt out and sign with Rockets for MLE.;)

12. Fantasma Negro