1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Solomon] Rockets are best basketball fit for Dwight Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by luhbron, Jul 1, 2013.

1. luhbron

luhbron Member

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2013/07/rockets-are-best-basketball-fit-for-dwight-howard/

Typical Solomon article with 0 insight and not-so-subtle shots at Morey. Mediocre at best, until I got to the comment section. I want to highlight one post directed at Sol.

"Morey was always a great GM, you were just too ignorant to see it. He has set himself up to be in a great position by making intelligent, trades that fly beneath your star-radar.

He traded rafer alston for kyle lowry, and then traded lowry for the 12th pick. He selected chase budinger with the 44th pick and traded him for the 18th. He traded jordan hill for derek fisher and the Mavs 1st rounder that went in the harden trade. He traded a 2nd rounder for Camby, and then flipped him for two 2nd rounders. He drafted parsons with the 34th pick and made a brilliant FA signing for Asik, a player you didnt even know existed.

It is absolutely insulting to listen to you prattle on about how morey has gotten better at begging. You can't possibly be so stupid that you think Presti traded harden because Morey begged, so I guess you are just a facetious jerk.

You are literally too dumb to understand Morey's value."

I dont know if I have ever agreed with a comment as much as I do this one. I don't understand why Sol continues to write like a spiteful prick. He has completely ignored the value in all the small trades Morey has made when the entire current roster is full of brilliant, under-the-radar moves (Smith, Bev, etc.). Does anyone know if he gets paid to write dumb sht just to get a fan reaction (like Skip Bayless) or is he actually this stupid?

It took him the first F-ing sentence in this article to piss me off. Maybe Morey doesn't bat 1.000, but the current roster and our current advantageous position is 100% due to his competence. Sol is such a joke.

2. RedDynasty

RedDynasty Member

Queen Solomon.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Don't click the link fellas

4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

He writes like that because that's what he's paid to do.

The same reason Shaq is a clown, Charles is a grumpy old b*stard and Magic touts everything new as the best ever

5. KiLLiN

KiLLiN Member

How does this guy even have a job

[​IMG]

6. clos4life

clos4life Member

Some people you don't support with clicks. Solomon is one of them. You simply don't even acknowledge his articles or post about them on CF.net

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

He's butt-hurt cause Morey doesn't treat him as good as he does Feigen.

What a little b**** Solomon is.