1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sofa King disgusting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LonghornFan, Jun 9, 2016.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I'm probably in the minority here in that I would hit a woman once if she was wailing on me. I wouldn't repeatedly hit her, but once, if she was flailing on me, yea, for sure.

I would never hit a woman without her attacking me first, unless she did something absolutely horrifying in front of me, like kill a child, or family pet on purpose.

3. Caesar

Caesar Member

Man. I don't know. It's your girlfriend? Just grab her and tell her like a man to never hit you like that again.

But, if it's some stranger that starts **** with you. Ignore her and if she keeps hitting you, i think there is a point that it's okay to defend yourself and fight back.

People act like an adult human fist won't hurt directly to the face, especially nose or eyes..regardless if it came from a woman.

Just be careful there isn't a group of swinging dicks around to witness you fight back because 99% of the time, they(or at least a few) are going to be white knights and jump you.

4. Caesar

Caesar Member

That's probably all it takes. You don't even have to use full force. The fact that she was hit back will shock her because she has been raised all her life to think a man isn't allowed to do anything back.

But, like i said..be prepared to get jumped by white knights.

5. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

I love the article title. No mention that she hit him at least 10 times. Looks like two drunk idiots fighting in a parking lot. If the woman was a man there is no article. The P**** Pass strikes again. Absolutely he should not have hit her, she was not a real threat at that moment, but its not like she is innocent here. Just don't hit people.

6. LonghornFan

Why not just walk the **** away or get in the car an leave? Why stand there and take the hits? To me it seems as if he wanted to be hit repeatedly so he could then get his revenge. What he did was sickening and disgusting to watch. They both deserve jail, but the only way I could ever see myself hitting a woman like that were if my life were somehow in danger. I would not let a woman hit me like that, especially repeatedly. After the first "punch" I'm walking off and I'm completely done with that relationship. Been there done that, completely worth it as it will never get better. The first sign of physical abuse only means it's the beginning.

The comments on the page make me ill.

7. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

are you new to the internets? :)

8. Bäumer

uh oh looks like we have a

[​IMG]

9. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

watch the vid if you dare.....he sucker punched her full on. Her slaps and kicks were nothing to a guy his size. After the cuddle I figured they were headed for a crazy make up night....then he slugged her. Dumbass.

10. LonghornFan

Or just a ****ing adult with morals. Please show me where I'm "White Knighting" though, take your time, read my post again and if you need to mouth and say the words out loud before you type it's ok.

Your first post was idiotic, no need for a follow up.

Great thread to weed out the "bad asses" on Clutchfans. So ripe.

#10 LonghornFan, Jun 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Brutal.

[​IMG]

He did keep standing there (and "taking it") as she kept slapping him. Between standing there and taking her slaps and then punching her back, yeah, he didn't do well there.

12. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Id never hit a woman, if my wife started doing that, I'd just up and leave. Girl deserved to be pushed away, maybe even a hard shove if he was so pissed (cops wouldn't arrest him for creating space). Wailing on her was just unacceptable.

13. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

gotta agree with this. just effing leave the situation.

14. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Punch drunk love clearly works. They made up and drove off together.

15. Bäumer

Look maybe you are not white knighting but she hit him first, I take it back. The instant she hit him I lose my sympathy for her. They both need lessons in self control.

16. conquistador#11

That was tougher to watch than ray rice.

17. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

It took me more than a minute to put together the sofa king part of the thread title.

The girl is not innocent but it easily could have been resolved without any punches. Certainly didn't need to go to town there. What's the law in this case since she was the obvious physical aggressor in the first place?

18. crose

crose Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She must have just told him that Gomez was playing tonight.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Happens in other parts of the world every day - women are not equal in other parts of the world.

Sucks.

DD

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

That girl has a pretty good chin lol

I don't know why, some people, men and women physically provokes people much much bigger and stronger than themselves. What do they expect exactly. You can't just assault people and expect them to not do anything.

it's a chimp picking a fight with a Silverback.

We have lost common instinct in nature, you will never see a female animal in a pack attack much bigger males unless it's life and death.