1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Say it aint so Mooch and Bull!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Drewdog, Aug 11, 2001.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

By far the 2 coolest Rocket players and the nicest guys on the team that I have met are Mooch and Bull.......the only guys who even bothered to acknowledge my exsistence outside the Marriott in San Antonio last January.

Sure Francis is the resident bad ass, but these 2 are, or possibly were my favorite Rocket players on the current roster.

There will be a ceremony at mi casa if these 2 leave the team.......

Rudy and CD are breaking my FREAKIN heart this summer!!!

DAMN :mad: DAMN :mad: DAMN :(

2. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

i second that man... i love bull........... and moochie lives accross the street from me right now so i dont want to see him go :(

3. XXX

XXX Member

Does moochie really live across from you?

4. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

No to mention the fact that we will be losing the best "fro" in basketball

:D :D :D :D