1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Summer League

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Levi, Jul 1, 2016.

1. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

I totally agree.

I think most people wanted the Rockets to draft someone else, and only Dekker being a 3 pt chuckster in the NCAA tourney who was overrated. So they are using the injury as an excuse to dump on him.

Also, it seems that fans tend to be more understanding and forgiving of things like a torn ACL's, other knee injuries, or broken bones instead of back injuries. As if these players are not human and cannot hurt their back?

Anyone who has even just pulled a back muscle should know how disabling that is. So imagine that the had a herniated disk and had to surgery to fix it, and then have to return to playing in the NBA, with someone the best athletes in the world?

2. thejav

thejav Member

Friday, July 8
    5 p.m. -- Atlanta vs. Houston

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Hope Beasley drops 60 on these scrubs. Would be entertaining at least.

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

There are some moves I would like to see the Rockets make but I think they DM will wait to see how things play out in summer league. Ideally I think they would like to see Gary Payton II and Chinanu Onuaku get the last to spots. But if those two don't play well in the summer league it might cause the team to start looking.

Those are the two players that I'm really going to be watching when the games start.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Brother I'll join you