1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Request: New York City resident help

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by NL Rocket, Oct 14, 2014.

1. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Hey guys,

I am from Europe and was wondering if anybody here from New York City wants to help me out with the following:

I want to order two customizable jerseys that you can only get in the US NBA online store. With shipping being free, I was wondering if anybody is willing to order or allow me to have the stuff shipped to your place. I can pay you via paypa upfront or my sister can pay you cash.

See, she is going to be in New York for a few days in november, so we can set up a meeting and she can get the items from you. It seems kind of roundabout, I know, but shipping takes a long time and with extra money for shipping and customs fees, I rather try it this way.

It would be $170 dollars total for 2 jerseys and a hat (the hat might be available in the actual store but rather not have my sister run around NY city for me ;). If you do not feel comfortable with that amount I could just order one jersey and a hat for $90.

I could give you something from your trouble of course. If not cash, then I have original Houston Rockets 1994 championship newspaper clippings, sports illustrated of both championship years, media guides from 89-90 to 95-96 etc.

Please leave me a message if you're open to work something out. I would like to order within 10 days so please reply as soon as possible.

Thank you