1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Report: 76ers think Mike D'Antoni can lure James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 24, 2020.

1. TimDuncanDonaut

76ers don't have good assets that are cheap. The good assets they have are overpriced and are hard to make fit in a system.

It's a hard pass.

2. Caprah

Caprah Member

This clown screams Jenny lin fan

cmoak1982 likes this.
  3. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

Philly fans would eat Harden alive for his sh*t playoff performances

LosPollosHermanos and J.R. like this.
  4. SoupTent3

SoupTent3 Member

A lot of you guys may have forgotten, but James Harden has been here in Houston since 2012 and has done a great job here for the rockets. He's done all he can do here and really needs to move on. James is not going to bring a championship here to Houston. He's had opportunities here, but no cigar. Let's move on from him and see if we can get some good picks for him and go back to the big man ball again. MDA has left the building and I could care less where he ends up. It really doesn't matter here. He's no longer our coach. We looked like little boys out there on the court compared to the lakers big men. We need to stop this foolishness with this small ball crap and get back to playing basketball again. We tried it and it didn't work. Let's move on.

5. Le$$

Le$$ Member

#85 Le$$, Sep 25, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
  6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

O yeah. Can you imagine a Russell Westbrook Ben Simmons twin towers lineup?

7. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

Dan Patrick was just talking about MDA going to the 76ers and not wanting Embid but would want Harden there. He didn't say anything about a trade, but sounds like there is some idea of MDA wanting Harden if he goes there. I personally think it's not going to happen.

8. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Nothing more than a local media (76'rs) trying to sell a story. Pringles doesn't have that kind of pull. I doubt he could lure mosquitoes to Philly, much less Harden, although I would support him in trying :D

9. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

James Harden is Part Owner of both Houston Soccer Teams and wants to play with Russell Westbrook. Tillman and Daryl love Harden. It doesn't make sense that Dantoni wants Harden there. Every game I have seen literally Mike Dantoni never talks to Harden the whole game directly. Its a one sided relationship with Harden and Dantoni. And Harden is the One Side, while Mike has been scared to scream at Harden or Speak as a Leader to Harden and Westbrook.

Elton Brand is on thin ice, he shouldve been fired for having 7 Centers on the Team. Ben Simmons is a Center Mentally.
    Elton seems desperate for a Star but cant build a team properly.

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  10. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Yeah not his fault the Warriors were a GOAT team and went on cheat mode with KD. But even with all that he was so close if a teammate could have hit a 3

hakeem94 and Nook like this.
  11. riko

riko Member

Harden is the Rocket.. until he says I want to be traded he is not going anywhere anytime soon

Lawlruschang likes this.
  12. HROZ

HROZ Member

Think I'd do the

Embiid & Harris
    Or
    Simmons & Horford

For Harden & Gordon(preferably Westbrook) trade if it's on offer

Younger players & we aren't challenging in the next few years.

13. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

As I noted in the Trade thread:

We have no realistic path to a ring anymore, its probably time to blow it up. Put Harden in a position to win a ring.

To Phi:

Chris Paul
    Robert Covington
    James Harden

To OKC:
    Ben Simmons
    Jason Richardson
    Eric Gordon
    Daniel House
    Matise Thybule

To Hou
    Tobias Harris