1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Regarding Trader J

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Nomar, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomar

Nomar Member

Isn't he just a joke? I was watching the first half of Magnolia today, and Cruise's character is T.J. Mackey. He's this egotistical maniac, and he says stuff like 'Respect the ****, tame the ****." Forgive the language. And he says all of this Seduce and Destroy stuff, which I remember Jorge talking about in one of his posts about chicks.

Or maybe I'm wrong.

2. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Theories:

1. Trader_Jorge on the BBS is a charicature of himself. He has taken certain parts of his personality and overplayed them on purpose.

2. Trader_Jorge is just babbling, thinking of the most extreme positions to take just to be disruptive.

3. Trader_ Jorge is an elaborate hoax.

[​IMG]

:D

3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

He's not a hoax. I met him. He's a really nice guy in person.

4. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

most nice guys need an outlet for their natural, inner rage. im glad he focuses it on the BBS and not on something like kidnapping children and dressing them up like oompa loompas and forcing them to perform deviant acts in (censored) (censored). And then videotaping it and sending it to their parents. Nosiree, i'm quite glad for that.

5. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I second this. I think he gets carried away sometimes with the TJ persona, but he really is nothing like his persona in real life.

6. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Manny...where you been? Haven't seen you around much lately.

7. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I'm sure the Konkwistedor is strutting like a rooster in the henhouse now that you have honored him with a thread, Nomah!:D

8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Is it ok to ask why the "train" thread disappeared yesterday?

9. BrianKagy

BrianKagy Contributing Member

Seriously, guys, ****ing cut it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.