1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random NBA Trade Ideas - 2014-15

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by BigMaloe, Oct 29, 2014.

1. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Very similar to the random trades thread in the GARM, this is designed for scenarios involving teams not including the Houston Rockets.

At times throughout the year, some posters start threads to pose a trade idea. If lots of people post trade ideas, it clutters up the forum. They are simply, "What do you think about... " scenarios.

Here are the rules of the "Random Trade Idea" thread.

1) Keep your trade ideas realistic. We all know why the Rockets would want a superstar ... but try to ask the question "Why does it make sense for the other team?"

2) Don't be a jerk. There are going to be unrealistic scenarios posted ... just point out to them why it couldn't happen, if you feel so inclined. Report the post as ludicrous if you must, but don't nuke the poster and call them names. It spirals the thread down.

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

I've been intrigued by indiana the past few years, sucks about PG, and phoenix more recently. I can see them pulling off a trade that could benefit both sides.

Indy Out: Hibbert/Copeland/2nd
    Indy In: Bledsoe/Len
    Indy Outlook: They are doomed for this season, and while i think bird tries to stay competitive i feel they will have to make moves for the future come February. They gain a younger defensive stud and potential all-star in bledsoe while losing their post defender, an expiring and a early 2nd. But still good value IMO

Phoenix Out: Bledsoe/Len
    Phoenix In: Hibbert/Copeland/2nd
    Phoenix Outlook: They lose out the potential all-star but for much better harmony in the starting lineup and a very good defensive C. This would help them to push for the playoffs, and likely pushes them in and knocking someone out from last year. They gain copeland, a 3.1mill expiring and an early 2nd.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member