1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pitchmen on Discover Channel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CrazyJoeDavola, May 21, 2009.

1. CrazyJoeDavola

Anyone else digging this show?

I was skeptical at first, but this show has become one of my favorites on TV. It is pretty neat seeing how stuff gets invented.

I hate to admit it, but I've actually ordered 2 things I've seen on the show.

I have been quite surprised at how arrogant and unlikeable Billy Mays is. Especially compared to the british guy. :)

1 person likes this.
  2. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

I've been watching it. After the first 2 episodes, I decided Billy Mays is a total diva... Sully is awesome though! It's also given a little more credibility to some of the infomercials I've been seeing for years, and I've actually started to consider a few of the products out there now because of it.

3. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

This show is awesome!

4. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

Great show

5. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

funny

i caught the episode last night and have seen a few others in the past and I was going to start a thread on this good thing that I looked to see if it was done and boom on the second page

the episode i saw last night had to do with the magentic tool band and the grab it drill bits.

i actually like the concept of this show and will plan to continue to watch it since there really isnt much else on tv right now.

man billy mays is a prick at times and what got to me is that this guy was rolling around in a bently in the episode last night. he has made that much bank to roll in style like that?

great concept of a show there is a lot of people out there with ingenuity that hopes to see their dreams realized.

and then of course there is that idiot who tries to have a different invention every single day