1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Bev trash talking Parsons

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HouStu_Rocket, Jan 29, 2015.

1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

What do you guys think of it? Seems like Patrick Beverley is fully invested heart, body, soul in the Rockets and Houston. Anyone who isn't a Rocket or trash talks Houston is the enemy for him.

1 person likes this.
  2. XxTCNxX

XxTCNxX Member

uh his talk has nothing to do with Houston he was pissed off after Parsons basically said everyone sucked except Harden

3. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Bev went overboard. It was a tad classless and could have resulted in a T.

1 person likes this.
  4. bmd

bmd Member

When did this happen?

5. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Bev was talking smack to Parsons during free throws, I think in the 3rd quarter. Parsons was also talking smack with a fan.

After the game, Bev and Parsons were talking and it seemed to me that Parsons was a little butt hurt by what Bev was doing. Bev seemed to straighten it all out and they shook hands, but there seemed to be some animosity there, mainly coming from Parsons.

I didn't see anything that even remotely deserved a technical, though.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

a little trash talking is fine but he went overboard with it. saying something after you made the basket is fine but continuing to talk waaaaay after the play is over and even after timeout is called, is a little too much. he's even walking towards the dallas side also, before harden makes his way towards him and then pushes off harden after he tells him to calm down.

7. kemah

kemah Member

Bev is a warrior and hates everyone on the opposing team during games. He gets carried away and Harden and/or someone has to get him calmed down. It will pass and Parsons is lucky he didn't get hurt.

2 people like this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

this is not what the OP is referring to

9. dragician

dragician Member

did you guys see them after the game, right after teh buzzer? Bev was trying to get the ball from Parsons....

10. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

It looked like he wanted to go after Parsons when a timeout was called (Harden had to hold him back)

11. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

Saw that, but afterwards they hugged/shook hands...

12. bmd

bmd Member

When did Parsons say that?

13. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

They shook hands after the game? That's good to see. Morey seems to have an open door policy for former Rockets players, so you never know. In fact, I would not be surprised in the least if Lin were to come back next year.:eek: Clutch and Clutchfans faint.:grin:

14. kemah

kemah Member

lol

At vet minimum let Lin come back. Just don't go onto any fan forums and all can go well.

15. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

What was interesting to me is how Harden came up to Beverley while he was talking ****. He looked legitimately upset with Beverley, and Beverley wasn't having it. They got into it a little bit for a second there, but I think they calmed down pretty quickly.

16. Cranberry_Juice

Mr. 94 feet is almost getting on KG level, where he is all bark and no bite.

1 person likes this.
  17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I don't think we win without it

1 person likes this.
  18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Are y'all complaining/talking about him trash-talking, period, or talking to Parsons specifically? He already said he's got no beef with Parsons. He just treats every opponent that way. He's cool with Curry too. I'm sure Chandler would let him have it, if things had worked out in their favor.

19. dtrain0928

dtrain0928 Member

Any Of this on video? I was at the game and noticed harden yelling at bev during a timeout but I didn't know what happened..

20. kemah

kemah Member

lol

I think Bev will bite. Hell I think he would rips someone head off and put it on a long pole and carry it around.

2 people like this.