1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ouch - Australia coming hard at Islamists

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DaDakota, Aug 25, 2016.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/osfWN396QVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ouch.

DD

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Groundbreaking. This is forward email worthy.

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Indeed, humor is what is needed these days in such matters.

DD

4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I never understood that about certain immigrants. They leave their country mostly because of economic and safety reasons. But some, once they immigrate somewhere, try to make their new country more like their old one. What they feel to realize is that it's the new country's freedoms and laws that make the economy and safety better than their country of origin. You'll run out of places to go if you don't stop that bull****. I'm not saying it's all immigrants but there are large %s of immigrants who take this crazy, illogical, approach. By the way that behavior is like a virus that kills it's hosts. Eventually it will ran out of hosts and threaten itself. Not even evolution is that dumb.

1 person likes this.
  5. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I'm not sure how much you've studied US history, but damn near every immigrant group has followed that pattern. It really isn't difficult to understand why and it really isn't difficult to see that eventually they all assimilate into a happy medium.

6. bongman

bongman Member

Do they have a rap version?

7. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Wop bop bam bam who likes a muslim...

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I can see a future where white nationalists increasingly frustrated with losing their "heritage" begin to adopt the tactics of radical Islamists.

9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The Aboriginals called. They're also wondering why they had to be so brutalized by the "foreign" immigrants.

10. hooroo

hooroo Member

that youtube account has a lot of likes towards neo-nazi content... no cool, dd.

11. Dei

Dei Member

I hope it wouldn't come to that. When that point comes, it'll probably be already too late to save the country.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

They have done it in the past, so I think it's likely to happen again. Once the gov't becomes to be dominated by the left which it will purely from demographic shifts (and this will happen throughout the world) - the anti-government nut-jobs will reach a tipping point and I think adopt those characteristics.

The biggest fallacy people make about terrorists is to think it's a book that tells them to do it. Radicalism leads to violence over time. It will happen.

13. Dei

Dei Member

You haven't seen nothing yet. What you've seen are the crazy jobs on the end of the spectrum. When the real patriots come out, and there are many, then you'll see how the real West, the sons and daughters that inherited empires, will build a nation again.

You can already see a glimpse of it in Europe: Charlie Hebdo, HoGeSa in Germany. The West is waking up to the destruction of civilization instituted by the liberal left. The tide is turning. Brexit is just the start.

1 person likes this.
  14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Ah the rise of Alt-right! They were celebrating Hillary's speech.

15. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Or, to put it more succinctly...

16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Yup. I'm always careful of what I share or endorse for these reasons. Atheist Aussie patriots don't take kindly to mudbloods

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I couldn't get myself to click on that video because of this spelling or grammar or whatever it is that hurt my eyes:

18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I thought his Lin thread was good, but damn there is no defending that. He should leave out of shame.

19. Dei

Dei Member

I don't condone a lot of things Nazi Germany did but I prefer them to Germany being Islamified.