1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[OFFICIAL] Joe Biden Veepstakes thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Os Trigonum, Mar 6, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You didn't answer my question. Did you believe Trump with all his nonsense and Covid-19 predictions and cures as a medical professional? Did you agree with the whole no mask stance?

DVauthrin, vlaurelio and RayRay10 like this.
  2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I like it bro, it’s time to punch them in the nuts.

Corrosion likes this.
  3. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

People like that don't want debate , they want an echo chamber.

They have no respect for any opinion that doesn't jive with their own.

I've never disrespected anyone here .... but I'm a short fat dick because I have my own opinion.

fvck that guy

RayRay10 and generalthade_03 like this.
  4. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

guy you're replying to is a foot doctor

DVauthrin, No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  5. generalthade_03

I was an internist before I became a DPM. This has been addressed in the HCQ post already.

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The self awareness you lack is hilarious. Were you the one accusing me of wanting handouts because I was addressing wealth inequality?

Understand your rhetoric has consequences. If you make statements that Kamala Harris, a person of color is only qualified because she is a woman of color while ignoring her academic achievents in law school, being the Attorney General of California and US Senator, red flags are going to pop up fro any person with any iota of common sense that you there are some racial tones from your statement.

Like how can you say that her gender and race are her only qualifications when she was the literal attorney general of the most populous state in the Union? Why say such a dumb statement? Why say such a dumb statement and expect no lash back?

I don't want a circle jerk. I want reasonable discussion based on reasonable premises and grounded facts. Saying that someone who was the attorney general of the most populous state in the country has no other qualifications besides being a woman and being Black is not reasonable and isn't grounded in facts.

#1046 fchowd0311, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    DVauthrin and deb4rockets like this.
  7. generalthade_03

Trump did the best that he could under the circumstances despite being ambushed by Fauci and the media. Do you think Joe “ I don’t know what day it is “ can do any better? As a physician, of course I believe in masks, but it has to be the right mask and not the wrong ones that don’t do diddly. The whole no mask stance is a whole different argument.

8. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Wow. Never once indicated I was black. Never intimated. Never did anything that said anything that I was black. You're the racist piece of s*** who made an assumption based on a nickname I was given by friends years ago.

Someone is having a little meltdown and starting to add a little antisemitism into his blatant racism.

Reeko, Deckard, foh and 5 others like this.
  9. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Because we have far too many Americans that vote only for members of the political party they support, regardless of the candidates’ platform, records, character, etc. They care more that a liberal or conservative (depending on which party they support) is in charge, rather than picking the best person for the job, regardless of party affiliation.

Look at how many posters in these threads make comments about owning the Liberals, or say things like “you Liberals are always so quick to throw insults at those you disagree with.” You even have one person trying to troll Liberals by posting ridiculous statements like the Democrats are doing Satan’s work, and Trump was chosen by God to lead the United States.

Americans treat politics like it’s a sporting event, and the political party they support is their team. They become fans of the team and support them through thick and thin, no matter what. In their minds, it’s more important that their team wins rather than electing the best person to lead the nation. The Republicans that still support Donald Trump are a perfect example. He is a racist and a narcissistic liar that has derelicted his duty to lead during a pandemic that has caused more than 165,000 Americans and counting to die, and his dereliction of duty caused more than 44 million Anericans to lose their jobs and 16 million of them
    still haven’t found work. But, yet, they would rather vote for him than even consider joining the other “team” in the best interests of America as a nation.

deb4rockets, RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

A fan's only obligation after a superbowl is to leave the stadium or turn off the TV. True involvement in the political grind can be worse than doing your taxes...

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Sure , I disagreed with you on damn near everything - but I never called you out of your name or disrespected you in any way.

Pha-Q

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I disagree. He ignored the possibilities if they didn't fit his agenda. Even I could see his false assumptions were ridiculous and unfounded.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. DVauthrin

The person who lacks a sound and healthy mind is you. You have nothing better to do with your life than make racist, inflammatory posts trolling Liberals on the internet because you can’t stand the Democratic Party or think its funny to rile them up. Also, here’s a news flash for you: I am supporting Joe Biden and Kamala Harris because Donald Trump is a racist, narcissist and a pathological liar that has failed to properly lead America during the COVID-19 crisis. He also has proven on numerous occasions that he is incapable of showing compassion for others. If Trump represented the Democratic Party and Biden was the Republican nominee, I would be voting for Republicans across the board, too.

Before this election, I hated American politics and wasn’t an active participant in elections. I certainly didn’t lean either liberal or conservative. In fact, I even have made posts here saying that, in 2016, I supported Trump over Clinton because, as a political outsider, I thought he could help reform American politics in a positive way. However, in the last five months, I and every other American have had a front-row seat to Trump’s narcissism, lies, racism, and dereliction of duty during a once-in-a-hundred-years public health crisis. That’s not the person I want leading the nation I call home for the next four years.

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why do you think "chode" is anymore offensive than telling someone who works their ass of that they just want handouts?

What makes you the arbiter of what is more offensive here? Stop with the concern trolling. You couldn't give two ***** if I think you are a chode so please don't pretend you are offended. Be glad that I'm not calling you a racist even though your rhetoric on Kamala shows racist undertones.

This is an obvious attempt at deflecting attempting to reposition yourself on a high horse when at the end of the day you are the one who said a woman of color has no other qualifications besides her gender and skin color even though she was the attorney general of California and a US senator.

Reeko, foh and vlaurelio like this.
  15. adoo

adoo Member

the irony is rich

03 is the same parrot that repeats convenient lies, such as this gem

Since 2010, Kamala Harris, albeit not my top choice for VP, has won 3 state-wide elections in Calif,
    each time her top opponents were from the more populous So Calif​

vlaurelio likes this.
  16. DVauthrin

Agreed. I hate American politics because instead of having candidates truly explain their platforms with concrete ideas on what they would do if elected, most of the election process revolves around mudslinging opponents and treating elections like the Super Bowl, where the only goal every four years is winning the game (election) by whatever means necessary.

A few pages ago in this thread, someone posted a YouTube clip of Tulsi Gabbard attacking Kamala Harris’ record as Attorney General in California during a Democratic Primary debate. Even during a debate, Gabbard thinks it’s necessary to devote part of her time to slamming her opponent instead of focusing on how she would positively impact the nation if elected.

17. generalthade_03

You’re such a lying scum. Your post history are littered with crap that passed yourself off as a brother. Good thing we have a search function, when I have time, I’ll tear you a new one. You’re a liily white lib and you called me who is half Native a racist? Oh, the hypocrisy!
    Get the hell out of here with your Saul Alynsky bullshiet . Still no opinions on Kissinger a Jew such as yourself who championed racial equality did to the South Vietnamese?

So is your new handle Leroy Epstein? Lol

18. dmoneybangbang

Post your Trump jokes....Give us the top 3!

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. dmoneybangbang

And you have no problem his family taking a cut.....? We can only take down both establishments with a crooked businessman? I don't buy it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Forget it , you don't have the intelligence nor the integrity to waste my time on , welcome to ignore.

generalthade_03 and RayRay10 like this.