1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Next 10 Rocket Games

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CompaqC, Dec 24, 2002.

1. CompaqC

CompaqC Member

God! Losing to the Jazz was bitter, however the Rockets' schedule for the next 10 games isn't all that tough, and 8 of 'em are at home.

Dec 27 Knicks
    Dec 29 Hornets
    Jan 4 Warriors
    Jan 7 T-Wolves
    Jan 8 @Magic
    Jan 10 @Hawks
    Jan 11 Nuggets
    Jan 13 Celtics
    Jan 15 Suns
    Jan 17 Lakers

If the Rockets don't go 8-2, i'll be extremely disappointed. the only losses i'de accept during that strech are to Orlando, only because it's a second of a back 2 back, and maybe to the Lakers.

What do you guys think?

2. Yao1134

Yao1134 Member

dec27knicks win
    dec29 hornets win
    jan4warriors win
    jan 7 twolves win
    jan 8 magic win
    jan 10 hawks win
    jan 11 nuggets win
    jan 13 celtics lose
    jan 15suns lose
    jan 17 lakers win

8-2
    10-0 possibly(if tema plays together)

3. cmellon

cmellon Member

My prediction is 6-4 or 7-3 at best

4. Glyyde

Glyyde Member

most likely the Rocks will go 6-4 or 7-3...... 8-2 is not that easy for the Rocks for the time being.... it will takes them a lot more time to be able to make it 8-2...... Rockets are still very inconsistent.....

5. danjojo

danjojo Member

The way we are playing we'll be lucky to go 6-4...

Rockets need to take it one game at a time, not by packs of 10...

6. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

I don't mean to be a pessimist but 5-5. Expect losses against the T-Wolves and Lakers (by then they'll be back on the same page) and it's usually close against the Hornetts. We also tend to have trouble with Stephon Marbury and the Suns plus we play the Celtics who are a pretty good team.

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

8-2, 10-0??? There are 7 potentially tough games here. Oh, that's right. The tough ones are the ones the Rox show up for!

8. SLA

SLA Member

Knicks...Win
    Hornets...Win
    Warriors...WIN
    T-Wolves...Hopefully Win
    Magic...without TMac should be Win
    Hawks...Win
    Nuggets...Win
    Celtics...Hopefully Win
    Suns...Hopefully Win
    Lakers...if at home...better chance of winning...but Hopefully Win

9. RocketfanfromLA

Win every game!!!!

10. basketball

basketball Contributing Member

Too early and too inconsistent to make any bold predictions. They still tried to incorporate players into their rotation. Some day they play good and beat good team (that we predict they might lose). Other day we think it should be an easy win and they came out and lose. They still tried to find a consistent rotation and I am not sure each player really know their role on the team yet. I think Rudy still experimenting. Once they know what their role is, I think they will be able to play more consistently. They could go 8-2 or 9-1 or they can go 4-6 and 5-5.
    So I think they should focus on one game at a time rather than look at the schedule to see which game they suppose to win.