1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

need 2 tickets to Texas A&M vs Nebraska

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dreammvp, Nov 19, 2010.

1. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

desperately looking for 2 tickets!!.....please call me if you got any or know of anybody selling...thanks...
    nick
    cell: 805-390-0734

2. Ramu3

Ramu3 Member

Man if you do get tix for the game , the atmosphere will be electric . Kyle Field @ night , with 32,000 students or something (record) .

3. dreammvp

i already got one single ticket for my daughter to get her in the gate..now I just need 2 together!!...i will get them even if I have to buy them from a scalper outside of Kyle Field!! first relevant game for us in a long time!!!!

4. mortyhooo

mortyhooo New Member

It's like this... 12th man is in the house, for sure. I also know this, as a nebraska fan I couldn't find a hotel within 50 miles. Soooo... there will be a few huskers representing too! Maybe there's a record for the greatest number of disappointed students at the end of a game...

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Have you checked ebay?

6. aggie87

aggie87 Member

I have a student id, I might be able to get you one ticket but I am not going to the game because one of my teachers is having our final exam Monday :mad:

7. dreammvp

hey guys..yeah i looked on ebay...i rather take my chances with scalpers at kyle field....
    the ticket youhave is in teh student section?...only problem with that is that i have my little daughter with me...so student section might not be good...but i really appreciate the offer..that was really nice...do you know anybody else selling 2 tickets in non student section..where we can sit ...only cause of my child ....i actually prefer being with the students!!..call me if you know of anybody...thanks!!