1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Daily Fantasy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by STR8Thugg, Aug 15, 2020.

1. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

If there is already I thread please merge. I wasn't able to find anything...

Anyone else a sucker for this? Since basketball has returned I've been playing here and there on Draftkings. It's pretty cheap to play and I find some extra enjoyment out of it. I have to admit it is really difficult though. It seems like you have to hit a nearly perfect lineup for even a double up payout.

I'm going all in on the POR/MEM play-in game today with 4 different lineups (Captain 1.5x).

Lineup 1:
    C: Ja Morant ($14700)
    Kyle Anderson ($5000)
    Brandon Clarke ($5800)
    CJ McCollum ($8800)
    Jusuf Nurkic ($10000)
    Hassan Whiteside ($5400)

Lineup 2:
    C: Damian Lillard ($18000)
    Dillon Brooks ($6600)
    Brandon Clarke ($5800)
    Gorgei Dieng ($3600)
    Ja Morant ($9800)
    Gary Trent Jr. ($6200)

I have two more lineups, but I'm not going to reveal all of my picks. I just thought this would be a good thread to share and disseminate information for others that play. I'm sure there are a few more of y'all out there. I will say that it seems like every time I'm hopeful for a decent win I seem to have one or two guys that bring down the ship. There is usually some rando that goes off that was picked for less than $5000.

Today should be fun!