1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA bubble food provided by Tilman?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 9, 2020.

1. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

@BimaThug, out of curiosity, did Morey ever asked you for Salary Cap advice? I remember him praising your knowledge a while ago.

BallSoHarden and D-rock like this.
  2. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Daryl is always looking for good ideas from anywhere he can get them. That’s part of what makes him a great GM.

Have I ever offered him advice? Yes, on many occasions.

Has he ever acted on my advice? I’m not sure. Maybe.

RANDOM NUGGET: For what it’s worth - and while I’m sure Daryl’s team independently had the idea themselves - I did give him the idea for the Jason Terry trade in 2014 just days before they pulled the trigger on that trade. It was a great little trade, IMO.

jch1911, BallSoHarden and D-rock like this.
  3. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

D-rock likes this.