1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey confirms Cp3 staying

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by True Rocket, Jun 1, 2019.

?

Are you mad?

1. Yes

33.1%
  2. No

66.9%
  1. LUK3

LUK3 Member

i didnt either :p

2. Le$$

Le$$ Member

I hear that Magic want to go futher. 7th seed in the east. I think paul would work wonders with that team. They got some up coming players.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y6ry7nds

Bama, Kid from texas, and to take on Mozgov huge contract, plus there #16 draft pick. I say its a fair trade for potential of paul leading them futher. Once they do this they have money for another big time free agent to mix in with paul .They already have a great team with Gordon and Foriner, plus resigning Vulchic, and ross. I dont see why they wont bite on this.

For rockets its a no brainer, former texas pg, getting Bama(Wont feel bad about trading Capela in good package), and some big bodies like Issac which they need to stock up on good size PF'S.

3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

Not directing this at you personally... but I'll tell ya whats really driving me outta my tree lately...
    folks that keep saying "thats not the reason we lost..." or something akin to "there are bigger issues..."
    There seems to be constant dismissal of negative aspects because "the reason we really lost was..."
    When you look at a series like us vs GSW most of those games were decided by a few baskets... so seemingly small issues that routinely get dismissed could very well amount to enough to swing that series...
    Whether or not we hustle every play...
    How may possessions we throw away with stupid lobs or other ill conceived passes...
    Failure to box out consistently...
    Having personnel on the floor that can rebound...
    Adjustments... timeouts...

and when seeing something like the sagging... my initial thought is "Get yer a$$ in the play, fool!" Do we really have to make a point of having all 5 guys in a position to rebound or get the pass for a spot up? smh...

I wish we learned from our mistakes... but we seem to make the same ones over and over... while still coming up with new issues...

#123 kjayp, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    don grahamleone likes this.
  4. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean, the first four things you listed are very important not minor. The last thing is like...idk the man is almost doing everything he can otherwise and now we just sit there and complain at him for not doing a tiny bit more. Its just, idk ridiculous to me. Do you think people are complaining about Kawhi offense for game 2(from what ive read though, Kawhi had a bad game defensively that night :eek:, but thats besides the point).