1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Max Kellerman] I don't like Mike D'Antoni already making excuses in case the Rockets lose.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Progs, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Progs

Progs Member

Max was spittin fire this morning on First Take :eek:
    @Shaq2Yao please post vid when it pops up.

Daddy Long Legs and hakeem94 like this.
  2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

D'Antoni has PTSD regardless if it's against the Spurs or not.

Let's not forget that Pringles is looking for a contract extension and if we choke this year he can kiss that goodbye.

3. J.R.

J.R. Member

MK: ... Central question for Harden in these playoffs is gonna be is he simply not a good enough athlete to be elite in the playoffs? I don't think it's heart with him. He may not run fast enough or jump high enough. We'll see.

#3 J.R., Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    hakeem94 likes this.
  4. Houston112

Houston112 Member

even after that dunk in game 1 and game 3

pippendagimp and hakeem94 like this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, he does not make excuses for his IN your Face attitude, annoying face gestures

For the record, MDA made the excuse before the playoffs began......What a marvelous season even without a deep playoff run.

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Max Kellerman is dead to me. I have grown to HATE Max Kellerman.

lw17, ramotadab, hakeem94 and 3 others like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I have grown to Ignore him years ago.

8. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Remind Harden to yell, "MAX KELLERMAN IS A p***y!" -- next time he dunks and does the NOSEBLEED.

lw17, hakeem94 and daywalker02 like this.
  9. J.R.

J.R. Member

65-win season can still be cherished even without a championship. - Mike

Hakeemtheking, hakeem94 and vlaurelio like this.
  10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I don't think it's making excuses to acknowledge something obvious. They're obviously not in a rhythm. They're obviously out of sync offensively.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  11. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

should the so called "best offensive coach" in todays NBA fiixed that from the get go?

12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

James Harden did have 29 points 7 assists in Game 3 but hey Max never looks at box scores, not watch the full game. Official Marc Davis was rigging the whole game. Don't ever call out the official. The whole team needs to get healthy, Eric Gordon legs on his 3 pointers, quickness, Ryan Anderson looked good on his 3 pointers he needs more minutes. Tariq Black needs an opportunity over Nene. Tariq can rebound and move and switch on guards.

13. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Max Kellerman, Stephen A Smith hates Mike DAntoni when he was on their Knicks team. Carmelo was defended continually against Mike DAntoni. When Mike said Carmelo doesn't want to run his offense. Look at Carmelo now a inconsistent 3rd wheel on OKC. Mike had more success the last 2 seasons than Carmelo has. Now best record in the league this year over the Warriors. While they thought Chris Paul and James Harden would never work out. Both are Flip Flopping Morons. Max is saying the last 3 months Hey I picked the Rockets. While Flip Flopping Harden and LeBron MVP. Max is such garbage two faced idiot. Max and Stephen opinions are so off base, and it is always personal hatred.

#13 rockets1995, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    lw17 and Rocket River like this.
  14. Moleb

Moleb Member

I disagree, slightly, Black basketball IQ is horrible. I dont think He should play above Nene. Even though Nene drives me crazy with his offensive fouls on screens.

rockets1995 likes this.
  15. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

I really am curious for Black to play for 2 minutes against Towns how he plays, switches on guard. Does he bring more rebounding defense, quicker pick and rolls for dunks. Nene can't get lobs for dunks. Tariq can. Nene rests a little bit. Just curiosity about Tariq

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  16. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

The fake-tough-guy act from the likes of Stephen A, Bayless, and Kellerman is nauseating. They know they've got an audience of people who want to be angry, so they frame any discussion of reasons behind losses as "excuses" so they can self-righteously rant and rave and act like they're some voice of authority.

The term "excuses" gets used so much these days by these clowns that its meaning is lost. In reality, an "excuse" is an attempt to absolve oneself of blame or responsibility. That's not even close to what MDA and/or the Rockets are doing. What they're doing is pinpointing what they believe is the most likely origin or cause of the problem, because in order to fix it, you probably need to know how and/or why it started.

With the way the "excuses" insult is tossed out these days, the only way to avoid it is to simply say "We lost, we weren't good enough" without any further discussion at all. That's not what Stephen A and Max want, of course, because then there'd be less to discuss, period. They want to b**** and moan about this stuff, and "excuses" is a clever catch-all that they can sell to the simpleton masses who are looking to get angry.

To be clear, there is such a thing as making excuses. But discussing the reasons behind a problem isn't it.

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I am groot

TDRox likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I.D.I.O.T.

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

whoa. did Max just suggest that Harden is too sturdy to be elite? I don't want to put words in the guy's mouth, but that's sure what it sounded like to me. :eek:

J.R. and hakeem94 like this.
  20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stop tell these sucker Clutchfans how this works,
    I want them to be part of my ponzi scheme