1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] Marvel's Most Wanted (Mockingbird)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Marvel’s Mockingbird Series Starring Adrianne Palicki Lands ABC Pilot Order

[​IMG]

Despite putting a halt on the “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” spinoff, which was proposed earlier this year, ABC is closing in on a deal to order a pilot for a project centered around Mockingbird, Variety has learned exclusively.

Titled “Marvel’s Most Wanted,” the drama will focus on popular “SHIELD” characters Adrianne Palicki‘s Bobbi Morse (also known as Mockingbird) and Nick Blood’s Lance Hunter. The two actors will topline the pilot and prospective series.

“SHIELD” producers Jeffrey Bell and Paul Zbyszewski co-created the project for Marvel and ABC Studios, co-writing the pilot. They will serve as showrunners and exec producers together with Marvel’s head of television Jeph Loeb also exec producing.

Insiders say the series is not a spinoff, per se, but rather an entirely new project solely focused on the two characters to continue their story. Though plot details are scarce at this point, “Marvel’s Most Wanted” will follow the pair and their adventures together.

At this time, ABC has not made any decisions regarding premiere date or a path of introduction, such as introducing the new show as a planted episode during “SHIELD.”

An “Agents of SHIELD” offshoot was originally reported in April, but was soon after shot down with the network deciding not to move forward. However, during New York Upfronts this spring, ABC president Paul Lee alluded to the possibility of the series being resurrected, teasing, “It certainly is a possibility of spinning them off.”

Lee added that “SHIELD” had hit its creative stride, suggesting that the net didn’t want to mess around with a formula that was working — which includes Palicki and Blood’s storylines. “We absolutely love those characters on ‘SHIELD,'” he said, at the time.

But with “SHIELD” coming back for Season 3, in addition to “Agent Carter” returning for Season 2, there’s still a large Marvel appetite at ABC. Also in the works at the network is a top-secret Marvel project helmed by “American Crime” creator John Ridley.

2. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I like her and she's hawt as hell but I don't know if she can hold down a series by herself

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

The character Mockingbird has history with Hawkeye in the comics, so maybe something will come of that.

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

ZzZzZzzz.

5. marky :)

marky :) Member

That mole or pimple in the middle of her forehead always distracts me. I can't tell how hot she is because I just stare at it.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Pretty surprising seeing a superhero show being developed. You really don't see much of those these days.

7. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

I still keep seeing her as wonder woman. She has the more athletic build than gadot. Too bad that costume is horrendous

[​IMG]

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I'd rather a third season of Agent Carter

She is nice looking
    but
    Hunter is annoying and boring

Rocket River

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

That Bobbi/Hunter s*** was the worst. I was really hoping they would both be killed off, but I knew it wouldn't happen because nothing happens on that show.

10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I hope they cast Landry Clarke/Meth Damon in this show.

11. Juxtaposed Jolt

AOS has poor ratings. Agent Carter even poorer.

There's no way Palicki and Blood have enough charisma to resurrect Marvel on network TV.