1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Marvel TV] Daredevil Season 2 (Neflix)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Jan 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aXyW4Cuwphg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

#1 Xerobull, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  2. Xerobull

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TnjFxpSPys4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Can't wait.

4. nono

nono Member

I must have missed the boat on this series. I watched the first few episodes and didn't like how dark the cinematography was and how small the scope of the show seemed to be. I'll give it another watch as lots of people seem here to really like it.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It's not for everyone but, I think most rational people will agree it's quite good. In regards to the scope (if I understand you correctly); it's intended. At the end of the day Daredevil is just a normal (blind) dude with incredibly heightened senses, determination, and a very high pain tolerance.

He won't fight the same fights the Xmen, Avengers (though he becomes one in the comics), and so on will because the same things aren't important to him. He just wants to protect his city and friends.

6. Xerobull

Elektra Is Getting A Costume…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

While the first glimpse of Elektra featured the assassin disguising her face with a familiar red bandana, we still don’t know what exactly she’ll look like in the series. Now, it obviously makes sense the she would use that to disguise her identity, but will Matt Murdock’s college girlfriend have her classic comic book costume to go with it? Based on comments from the showrunners, it sounds like the answer lies somewhere in between.
    “We love the comics – we’re fans – but, we wanted Elektra’s costume to be reasonable for a martial artist and she’s also a little bit of a stylist. There’s definitely a costume, but it needs to happen organically like we saw on Daredevil.” That makes a lot of sense, and it definitely appears as if we’ll be getting a costume which offers up a more realistic and contemporary take on the skimpy (and arguably silly) design from the comics.

Actress Elodie Yung meanwhile added that she, “wanted to keep the coldness [of Elektra]. We think Elektra is kind of a sociopath. This world is a game for her, like a chess game. What motivates her is what she wants. She’ll use anything … to get to her goal. On the other hand, we wanted to create a character with different layers. I think Elektra is not a bad person. She’s not a good person. She’s a person with different traits.”

However she ends up looking, it definitely sounds as if everyone involved with this portrayal of Elektra knows exactly what they’re doing when it comes to ensuring the character is handled better than the last version!

7. Xerobull

This is looking more and more like "The Daredevil and Punisher Show"

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m5_A0Wx0jU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Remix

Remix Member

Ok that looks fantastic and has me really pumped for season 2 :eek:

9. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Oh wow. That was a great trailer. Bring it on. Not sure about Elektra, but the Punisher aspect is going to raise the game.

I figured DD season 2 would be better but my expectations are very high now.

10. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If the writing for the rest of the show is as good as the "half measure" speech then this show will be incredible.

11. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Cannot...wait.

12. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Jessica Jones was very good as well.

13. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Looks Great and way more dark than season 1. Didn't think that would be possible.

14. Indaface

Indaface Member

******* that looks great...i still need to watch jessica jones

15. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Awesome looking trailer.

Just hope I don't have to deal with dumb Batman-esque voice affections. I mean I get Vincent D'onofrio kind of sounds like that generally, but it became pretty annoying after a while...

16. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

The guilty WILL be punished!

17. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Looks awesome.

18. jtotheb

jtotheb Contributing Member

Wow. Just...wow. I was on the fence about Bernthal playing Punisher at first...but not anymore.

19. dockerland

dockerland Contributing Member

This looks amazing, loved season 1 and the trailer has me pumped for season 2.

20. morpheus133

morpheus133 Member

[youtube]2Cn3DVV0LHY[/youtube]