1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for a jewlery ring maker

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CourtOfDreams, Jan 3, 2012.

1. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

Been with my girlfriend for almost five years and ready to take the plunge. I have a ring that my dad made that was my mothers wedding ring, in which he turned into a ring for me, its a lot of gold and some diamonds, so I'm hoping it will off set some of the cost. Also I have some gold and lose diamonds I would like to add. Willing to purchase the "big rock" for the centerpiece. Just looking for anyone's experiences of jewerly makers around Houston.

Thanks.
    And to those who know me in real life don't ruin it...

2. ontherox21

ontherox21 Member

bought my wifes engagement ring from Karat 22 off of Hilcroft. Bought the diamond from them and showed them from a picture of what I wanted as far as a setting. Very happy with what they did and appraised for over double what I paid. Got an intial price from Kliens, but decided to go with Karat 22, as they seemed a lot more pleasant to deal with.

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Congrats and good luck.

My wife and I had decent luck with Diamond Cutters International (on San Felipe).

http://www.diamondcuttersintl.com/

She drew up the exact ring she wanted and we took it to those guys. They made exactly what she wanted. A few years ago, we upgraded her center-stone...and used Blue Nile to order the diamond online...and a local Vegas jeweler to set the stone.

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

5. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

soooo moooopy.

6. Rock3t Man

Rock3t Man Contributing Member

message sent

7. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member