1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Lithuanian] Ttranslate this interview with D-Mo?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by droxford, Jul 5, 2015.

1. droxford

droxford Member

2. DidNotPlanThis

DidNotPlanThis New Member

Just basically says he won't participate in this year's Eurobasket. Or do you need a full translation ?

3. Valio!

Valio! Member

I can try. Looks like the headline says there's no possibility of playing in the Euro Championship. Let me look through the text and see if I can translate the gist.

1 person likes this.
  4. NotChandlerParsons

Seems he won't be playing for the national team due to his back surgery.

5. Normalus

Normalus Member

Yeah, why not. Amateur work tho.
    Last two quastions about camp, booooring

6. Normalus

Normalus Member

Btw, it's like three weeks old interview from his own Talent Camp.
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I am happy with everyones efforts and desire to work in D-MO talent camp this year! It's a pleasure to work together! <a href="http://t.co/6QW90EWHFj">pic.twitter.com/6QW90EWHFj</a></p>&mdash; Donatas Motiejunas (@DonatasMot) <a href="https://twitter.com/DonatasMot/status/610913616968073216">June 16, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. Valio!

Valio! Member

First question:
    Question about playing in the Euro championship..
    "There is no possibility (of playing). The Rockets never told me couldn't and always supported my wish to play in the tournament. And I want to. But really there's no possibility. One leg at this time is 15 - 20 percent weaker than the other. It is what it is. Because of that Houston sent my doctor and trainer with me, they check my health every day," said the 24-year-old basketball player Donatas Motiejunas, at the camp bearing his name.

"Health is improving little by little. It takes a lot of time. The biggest problem that I have is psychological - I want to do something but can't."

1 person likes this.
  8. Valio!

Valio! Member

oops. Sorry normalus. Didn't see your reply before posting.

9. malakas

malakas Member

thanx valio!

10. Jontro

Jontro Member

Said something about Jontro being the man and gives great basketball insight in the GARM.

11. jbasket

jbasket Member

Ah man, Dmo told us to evacuate Katy!

12. OpenLayup-Why3?

I kept bringing this up in DMO injury thread, that there wasn't a slightest hint about something being wrong with his back after the injury. Even in the interview he doesn't even mention his back (from what I recall reading it weeks ago, didn't reread it now), just the weaker leg. Don't you worry about his future health.

13. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Thanks Norm! I like it when a player says he wants to be the best. Although its expected, DMo has the work ethic to move himself in the right direction.