1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

For Sale LG Nexus 5 with 16 GB (Broken Screen)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by cwebbster, Dec 13, 2014.

1. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Hello,

I have a fully functional LG Nexus 5 with 16 GB, but the screen is cracked. This phone retails for $349.00. I am willing to part with it for $180, or best offer. I think this is a steal, as most places will repair the screen for $70-80 bucks.

Wife and I just switched to Nexus 6, but this device has Android 5.0 and will continue to get updates for a while. If you are interested, please email me at
    cwebbster12@gmail.com

2. cwebbster

Bump......

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

I'm interested, can you share a picture of the screen?

4. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

will just leave this here for ya, cwebb.

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/09/0...-free-replacement-if-you-damage-your-nexus-5/

5. cwebbster

6. cwebbster

I sure can. It will be later this afternoon when I get home from work.

7. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Just an FYI, I ran my Nexus 5 through the washing machine, called google, and they replaced it for free. You might give it a shot.