1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kazza download of Yao's clips

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by olliez, Oct 7, 2003.

Tags:
  1. ragingFire

ragingFire Contributing Member

Yao looks good.
    He plays like Shaq. He just powers over people in traffic. Admittedly against smaller opponents but that is the same way with Shaq.

Once Yao realizes he is also bigger than everyone else in the NBA, he can dominate them too.

2. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Exactly. He was playing passive this past year testing the waters. once he realizes that people in the NBA are smaller than him and he can push them around he will be like Shaq in his own way.

3. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

Blazin' speed! thanks a lot Stack24. I'll put it into my shared folder on klite, hopefully people will start to be able to dl it from me.

4. olliez

olliez Contributing Member

I ran the search on Kazza again & couldn't find it either now. I think Kazza Indexing is different from before

5. ragingFire

ragingFire Contributing Member

Each download thread talks about the download from a different source. The Kazza download does not work 'cause you can not find the files. This thread did mention 1 good link but missed the second.

We need to download from:
    Thanks Keep_rudy, Olliez and Stack24.

6. Mack

Mack Contributing Member

For those of you that know how to use BitTorrent, try this URL, and click on Download File:

Yao Ming Highlights

You can get BitTorrent here:

BitTorrent

7. Absolut_RoxFan

Absolut_RoxFan Contributing Member

OH mann... those videos were great! Sooo worth the wait. You can definitely see Shaq's influence on Yao's playing style. Getting owned by Shaq must have pissed off the Dynasty pretty bad last season. And Yao has developed his skills a lot in the offseason. Not just the dunks, but did you see his footwork? His body control? His hook shots? Hell yeah!!! His shot still looks strange how he curves his left hand all the way over, but it still goes in I guess. His free throw shooting is bad though. I wonder if all that muscle he put on in the offseason changed his shooting touch? As in, if he's stronger, maybe he'll need to adjust the power on his shots?

8. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Oh no!

Hack a Yao:mad:

9. tie22fighter

tie22fighter Contributing Member

Thanks for the clips. They are very very nice.

I did notice one thing. On the semi-final and the first half of the final game, Yao still lowers the ball down to his waist.

But at the second half of the final, he did a few quick dunks by lowering the ball down only to his shoulder. It makes the dunks much much quicker and reduces the chances of being stolen.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do change the force of habit.

10. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Yao doesn't seem to have lost any quickness. One thing I did notice is he missed a few easy baskets close-up, even though he was fouled. I sure hope the referees in the NBA are as kind or else I think Yao will need to learn how to finish those shots even under duress by the defense.

11. StevieFrancis03

If you want to send it to me i can upload it to my web server

12. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Look a little higher in the thread i already posted them on a server for download. the links shuold be there.

13. keep_rudy

keep_rudy Member

StevieFrancis03, you can download the clip from here:

http://www.games2.com/YaoMing_AsianFinal.wmv

Just right click the mouse, and select "Save As" to download to your local disk.

14. canoner2002

canoner2002 Contributing Member

nice clips, thanks. I think Yao should still cut back fingerrolls and fade-aways. He shoots better when he is moving.

15. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

Thanks you guys for your time and efforts.

16. never

never Member

I am d/l ing now...Thx a lot:D

17. nbastar

nbastar Member

Thanks GUYS, very nice clips! Lets hope Yao will keep it up.

18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

That one jam at the start of the final video literally brought a tear to my eyes. Posted up slight away from the baseline, does an agressive spin move at the baseline and jams it hard before the defender could even get his hands up. That one clip made my day. I liked how he was agressive and hostile towards his opponents, and while some of the things he did would be cause for violation in the NBA, I liked the fact that he was out there just trying to dunk at almost every oppurtunity.