1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Josh Reddick’s quote

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Dalton Pence, Oct 3, 2020.

1. elrond

elrond Member

I was all about Eric Anthony and his monster home runs. Just couldn't seem to make enough contact.

2. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

Hope you are right

3. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

True story plus it won't be the worst thing to lose one of the players caught cheating

4. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

I guess we wait and see. In the meantime I am enjoying the fact they bent the A’s over the table 2 games in a row.

I think Springer is the heart and soul of this team. The emotional driver of their comradery. It looks like Springer has fun here. So yea. If the numbers are close I would lean him choosing to stay. But, I could also see another club overpaying. Especially if they have clubhouse issues that George might be seen as tightening up.

Snake Diggit, cmoak1982 and arkoe like this.