1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It’s time to define Islamism as a crime against humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Sep 28, 2013.

1. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I see what you are saying.

What do you think about the fact that most German cities got bombed to pieces until there was literally no stone on top of the other during the 2nd world war?

What do you think about the Atomic bombs the USA threw on Japan?

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i'm saying you'd be welcomed and celebrated in an environment of your peers such as stormfront. they share your ignorant and hate-filled view of muslims.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I have nothing in common with these people.

You, on the other hand, equated an article from the Jerusalem Post with content on a Nazi site.

That says a lot more about where you stand than anything else.

4. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

you have no idea where i stand besides disagreeing with you that islam is a crime against humanity.

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

It would have probably helped if you had read the article and if you were intellectually able to discern between Islam and Islamism. Sadly, that does not seem to be the case, even though I tried to describe my understanding of it.

Nowhere did the article or I say that Islam is a crime against humanity.

6. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

While the Boston Marathon bombings were very recent that is a far stretch on my comments. And do you want to add Muslims living in the northwest corner of ND? Stack the stats...let's ignore the majority that live in the Middle East and Africa.

So just keep attacking the proposters because Islam is not causing any unnecessary murders..."lalalalala"

Your too scared to do anything against the killers but feel free to speak out against the ones that do...you brave brave man...or are you?

#46 ArtV, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The problems with (radical) Islam are completely out of control -- I don't agree at with the thread title, but something has to change immediately. Peaceful Muslims must stand up and make their voices heard to the non-stop train of terrorism that the radical members of their religion believe is acceptable by their god.

8. Major

Major Member

That depends on what dictionary you're using.

Besides, if your average person sees "Islamism is a crime against humanity", do you think they will make the distinction you're suggesting, or will they affiliate it with Islam in general?

9. Major

Major Member

They do. Examples have been posted here regularly. You just don't hear about it because that's not "news". And radicals have a megaphone of killing people to make news. It's similar to moderate GOPers being drowned out by Tea Partiers, except without anyone having the ability to vote the crazy ones out of power.

1 person likes this.
  10. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Oh yeah so true, amen to this!!!! These peaceful Muslims need to speak up and force the media outlets we frequent to post videos of them condemning violence. I mean I am sure this would be a great news story that sells ink and gets viewership.

Damn people are so dumb its baffling. You will see what you want to see. Change what you want to see and you'll see more than what you usually see.

11. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

So does that mean Hakeem Olajuwon and Omer Asik are criminals?

12. KingCheetah

What do you see?

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I don't follow... what does your question have to do with the article or anything I posted?

14. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I see more than you see. Get educated young man. There are tons of moderates who speak out against these crazies. Though they have no voice or outlet because who really wants to hear that crap when the crazies actions speak a lot louder and get the attention of the masses. Regardless, the moderates can't change these crazies. They've been brain washed with crazy political, ideological, and religious propaganda that is not unwindable with simple moderate rhetoric. No moderate can get rid of Wahabism, injustice, corruption, lack of education, and foreign influence in the Middle East.

15. Nook

Nook Member

They need to try a little harder then.

16. KingCheetah

I want to hear their voices in massive protests against violent Islam, but I never do -- and i'm looking for it -- moderate Muslims seem very passive and need to take stronger steps to make their voice heard.

17. Akim523

Akim523 Member

Good, put Christianity and Judaism on that list too!

18. Nook

Nook Member

If it were the Middle Ages you would have a great point.

19. Akim523

Akim523 Member

it's still a good idea til this very day.

20. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Muslims should take to the streets in protest of the terrorism that mostly kills other Muslims so that KingCheetah can feel better about Muslims.