1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ISIS & ISRAEL

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Exiled, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Exiled

Exiled Member

http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-l...y-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593

WASHINGTON: The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called ’the hornet’s nest’.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, "The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state "is to create an enemy near its borders".

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech..

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31406

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Did you join the big chemtrails march this past weekend?

1 person likes this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, just wow. The things people believe.

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

lol. sure..

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

The thread title is in caps so it's true.

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Hahahahahahaha.

7. apollo33

apollo33 Member

did the jews do 9/11 too

8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Some more important people believed what Snowden has revealed so far..

Include the president him self...

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

1 person likes this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Sadly, as ridiculous as this stuff is, if you did a survey among the Muslim population in various countries, you would be shocked how many people believe this crap.

It's symptomatic for a systemic failure: It's inherent in their ideology that they deflect any responsibility, love to portray themselves as victims and blame EVERYTHING on "the Jews" and Israel, even and especially when Muslims rape, murder, commit genocide IN THE NAME OF ISLAM. "Must be Jews behind it because our ideology and we are perfect."

This is related to the death penalty for apostasy: Questioning Islam is not allowed in this totalitarian ideology.

Same reason tons of Muslims believed that all Jews were told to stay home on 9/11 and that somehow, "the Mossad" must be behind 9/11.

Speaks volumes both about the level of education, the ability to take responsibility rather than deflecting blame and being outraged at others' perceived actions and about how totalitarian Islamic fascism really is.

13. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I don't find this evidence convincing that Israel was involved in creating ISIS, useful as the group is for Israel. This is true despite: 1) the US and Israeli neo-con war in Iraq led to ISIS, 2) ISIS as a world class boogieman is useful as a diversion from Israel crimes in Gaza 3) ISIS as an excuse to reurge what Israel and the neo-cons want regime change in Syria 4) It does seem strange that ISIS was so intent on bating the US into bombing in Syria. 5) Netanyahu said at the UN ISIS equals Hamas equals Iran.

Most likely this is just another case of Netanyahu and Israel seizing the opportunity presented by ISIS to try to make the case for expansionist Zionism.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Phew. Thank God glynch posted because it was feeling a little weird in here without anyone actually blaming Israel. Can't have too many of these threads happen guys.

Now, sing it with me glynch...

Throw the Jew down the well!

1 person likes this.
  15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Make a lie big enough . . .. . say it enough . . .. it can become the truth

Rocket River

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

http://theweek.com/article/index/26...tate-of-iraq-and-syria-meet-the-isis-truthers

[rquoter]America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'

Did Hillary Clinton start the Islamist insurgency in Iraq? Did she brag about it, too? Read on to find out.

By Peter Weber | September 2, 2014

In June, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria militia swarmed across Iraq, conquering huge swaths of territory and even threatening to topple the government in Baghdad. ISIS is now in charge of a self-declared caliphate and is fantastically flush with cash, thanks to oil revenue from its conquered territories, ransom for hostages, the gold reserves it lifted from the central bank in the northern city of Mosul, and other revenue streams.

ISIS had been planning its conquest since at least 2006, when al Qaeda in Iraq leader Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed by U.S. airstrikes and the group rebranded. Or at least that's the official story. Not everyone is convinced. But the conspiracy theories, especially one that the U.S. government created ISIS, aren't just a phenomenon discussed at FreeRepublic forums and anti–New World Order meet-ups. The story gained such widespread currency that the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon earlier this month felt compelled to make this declaration on Facebook:

The prompt for that disclaimer was that Lebanon's foreign minister, Gebran Bassil, had just demanded an explanation from U.S. Ambassador David Hale as to why America is supporting ISIS. Bassil then bragged about it on Twitter.

This isn't the only branch of ISIS trutherism, though. Here's a guide to some of the bigger conspiracy theories — both absurd and almost plausible.

Blame Hillary
    Perhaps the most prevalent conspiracy theory is based on fabricated sections of Hillary Clinton's memoir, Hard Choices — called Password 360 in some Arab accounts. In these passages, spread over Facebook, Clinton purportedly recounts how, as secretary of state, she spearheaded a U.S. plan to create ISIS to wipe out the despotic rulers of the Middle East and replace them with more malleable Islamist leaders.

An Egyptian blogger who goes by Zenobia says the rumor started with supporters of Egypt's military and military-backed president, Abdel Fattah el-Sissi. Now it has spread all over the Middle East. "Most people here believe the U.S. and Saudi are one, and when it comes strictly down to oil money, the ultimate benefactor from the whole [ISIS] debacle is Saudi/the U.S.," Amer Murad of Beirut tells the BBC. "As history has taught us, it is usually the benefactors who are the instigators."

Robert Mackey has more detail on this theory at The New York Times.

The U.S. directly organized and trained ISIS
    Another theory holds that the CIA, British intelligence, and Israel's Mossad created ISIS in a joint operation code-named Hornet's Nest. This information purportedly came from NSA leaker Edward Snowden. PolitiFact traced the Snowden-ISIS rumor to a July 6 post on an Arabic-language blog with a German domain name. From there the conspiracy theory was reported as fact by Iran's Fars and Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA), Bahrain's Gulf Daily News, various other Middle Eastern newspapers, and Alex Jones' U.S. site InfoWars.

IRNA said it had learned of the CIA-Mossad plot from Snowden himself. Time's Aryn Baker, writing from Tehran, says the story helps Iran's leaders "project power and preserve stability." But she's puzzled, too:

Why IRNA had to concoct something so obviously fictional as a fake Snowden interview to bolster the narrative is still unclear. Even [Hossein] Shariatmadari, editor of [government-owned] Kayhan, is mystified. "I thought this interview was strange too, because all this happened after Snowden had access to those documents," he tells Time. Nonetheless, he ran the story on his front page as well. [Time]

PolitiFact rates the story "Pants on Fire," noting that Glenn Greenwald, WikiLeaks, and other "sources with access to Snowden's documents have directly refuted the hoax."

Fake Snowden documents aren't the only game in town. Several sites have posted the interview and transcript of an interview Al-Maydeen TV conducted with Sheikh Nabeel Naiem Abul Fattah, an Egyptian who says that he helped set up al Qaeda in the late 1980s. Naiem said that ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is "basically a U.S. agent," claiming that he established ISIS training camps in Jordan that "were supervised by the Marines."

The U.S. indirectly spawned and armed ISIS
    This is the most plausible of the theories, and in fact it contains elements of truth. Tom Engelhardt at TomDispatch (and its parent site The Nation), for example, calls ISIS "George W. Bush and Dick Cheney's gift to the world (with a helping hand from the Saudis and other financiers of extremism in the Persian Gulf)," explaining that if the U.S. hadn't invaded Iraq, "ISIS would have been an unlikely possibility."

Pretty straightforward so far. TomDispatch then posted an excerpt of Irish journalist Patrick Cockburn's new book, The Jihadis Return: ISIS and the New Sunni Uprising. Cockburn says that by fighting ISIS in Iraq and supporting its objectives in Syria (toppling President Bashar al-Assad), the U.S. "has created a situation in which ISIS can survive and may well flourish." But Cockburn also accuses the U.S. of arming ISIS — not just because U.S. weapons and vehicles given to Iraq's army fell into ISIS's hands, but because it armed other militias in Syria, some of which were known to be allied with jihadists.

Cockburn also says the U.S. enabled the rise of al Qaeda, ISIS, and other Islamist groups because it didn't take on allies Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, "the two countries that fostered jihadism as a creed and a movement."

Still, while the facts may be correct, the chain of causation in this theory seems a little weak.

Israel and allied 'Zionists' created ISIS to destroy Muslims
    Back into the absurd theories, "sev*eral promi*nent pub*lic fig*ures in parts of the Mus*lim World, includ*ing reli*gious fig*ures, elected offi*cials, and schol*ars, are pro*mot*ing a con*spir*acy sug*gest*ing [ISIS] was cre*ated by the Jews and Zion*ists to tear Islam apart," says the Anti-Defamation League.

The ADF lists several examples from Pakistan, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, and even the U.S., where a site called Veterans Today apparently started a rumor that ISIS leader Baghdadi is a Mossad agent.

Yuram Abdullah Weiler at the English-language Tehran Times wrapped up all the Israel rumors into a neat and tidy conspiracy theory sandwich, writing on Aug. 22 that Baghdadi, "according to sources traceable to Edward Snowden as uncovered by Iran's intelligence services, is really Simon Elliot, a Jewish agent for the Zionist intelligence agency Mossad. The plan was to invade countries that constitute a threat to the Israeli entity in order to establish the biblical 'Greater Israel.'"

There are undoubtedly other conspiracy theories pinging around about ISIS, where it came from, and how it got so powerful. And these theories aren't harmless. If Arab leaders or their citizens believe (or pretend to believe) that Hillary Clinton, the U.S., Israel, and other implausible actors are the secret driving force behind ISIS, they will be less inclined to work with the U.S. to contain and conquer ISIS — which, in a self-defeating bit of irony, is more of a threat to Middle Eastern countries right now than to the U.S.[/rquoter]

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

The Arabs created Israel

18. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Wow!! the defenders of Israel are getting cruder and more desperate.

19. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

This just in...humans are gullible morons. A large percentage of Americans believe we found WMD in Iraq. This is no different. Misinformation is a serious problem with the internet, and critical thinking seems to be a thing of the past. The issue of ignorance is prevalent in every single group of humans on this planet.

Do a little research to see what other issues us Americans are completely ignorant of and you'll see my point.

1 person likes this.
  20. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Meanwhile, in Ramallah...for those interested in reality.

When a Haaretz journalist was asked to leave a Palestinian university

An isolated incident snowballed into a wide debate whether Birzeit students' right to a safe space where Israelis are not allowed should apply to leftists, as well.
    By Amira Hass

The German Rosa Luxemburg Foundation and The Center for Development Studies (CDS) at Birzeit University organized a conference entitled, "Alternatives to Neo-Liberal Development in the Occupied Palestinian Territories – Critical Perspectives."

During the first presentation on Tuesday, two lecturers from the CDS approached me within ten minutes of each other, asking me to step outside, saying that they needed to talk to me. I asked them to wait until the break, but after they asked me a third time, I stepped out of the conference hall. "Am I not allowed to be here?" I asked, half-kidding, but one of the lecturers answered that there was a problem.

When I registered at the entrance of the conference I wrote next to my name the institution I belong to, Haaretz. For the past two decades, the lecturer said, there has been a law at Birzeit stipulating that Israelis (Jewish Israelis, that is) are not allowed on the university grounds. The students manning the conference registration desk saw that I had written "Haaretz," realized I was an Israeli, and ran to tell the university authorities. The security department in turn went to the conference organizers, the lecturer said. She and her colleagues were afraid, she told me, that students would break into the conference hall in protest over my presence.

From where we were standing in the entrance hall, I didn't see a throng of students approaching in order to oust me, the representative of the 'Zionist entity.' But when friends and acquaintances (including lecturers) telephoned afterward to find out what had happened, I then understood that the rumor going around was that students had attacked me. And so, for the sake of truth, this is not what happened. What did happen was that two lecturers demanded that I leave. So I left.

One of the lecturers explained that it is important for students to have a safe space where (Jewish) Israelis are not entitled to enter; that while the law is problematic, this was not the time or place to discuss amending it; and that, just as she could ask to treat me differently as an exception to the rule, another lecturer might ask for the same preferential treatment for Yossi Beilin, Israel's former justice minister who is known as one of the architects of both the Oslo Accords and Geneva Initiative and the initiator of the Taglit Zionist project. She also told me that Professor Ilan Pappe, author of the book 'The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine,' among others, had been invited to deliver a lecture at Birzeit, but owing to the law, gave the talk off campus. The other lecturer told me that if I didn't write "Haaretz" in the registration form, I would have been able to stay. Still, another faculty member who I have known for 40 years walked past and said: "This is for your own protection [from the students]." And I was at that moment reminded of the image that Israelis commonly have of Palestinians: irrational hotheads. A Palestinian citizen of Israel who came to the conference left out of disgust, in her words, at my ouster.

In the meantime, Katja Hermann, director of the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation's Regional Office in the Occupied Territories, was told about the complication. Despite her appreciation of the importance of preserving a safe space for Palestinian students, much like feminists have created women-only spaces, she failed to understand why it is impossible to explain to protesting students ("who I don't even see," she noted) that this puritanism misses the mark. I am regularly invited to events organized by "Rosa," as the foundation is fondly nicknamed. The shocked Hermann then said that had she known about the law at Birzeit, and the decision to exclude me from the conference's audience, she wouldn't have agreed to hold the event within the university walls.

In the past twenty years, I have entered Birzeit University dozens of times, and have been an audience member at various academic conferences there. I have also interviewed faculty members both on and off campus. A year ago, an economics lecturer refused an interview, telling me, "It's not personal. But you know what the rules are." I didn't know there was a rule against being interviewed by Haaretz.

It is well known that the university doesn't employ Israeli Jews as academic staff, even from anti-Zionist left-wing circles. In 1998, my application to an Arabic course for foreigners was rejected. (A sarcastic friend, Iyad from Gaza, said back then: "With your Gazan accent, how can they accept you?") But I was never told that there was a university law against my very presence, as an Israeli Jew, on Birzeit's campus. The claim that the law applies to me because I am representing an Israeli institution is a shaky one: Palestinian citizens of Israel who teach at Israeli universities are not subject to the same policy. If I had known about the existence of such a law, I wouldn't have come to the conference. I have other places to invest my subversive energies.

I am writing about this incident precisely because I did not take it personally. I do not take personally the fact that some faculty members were hiding behind hypothesized angry students and a law that many others seem to be unaware of. In my opinion, it would have been more dignified to tell me explicitly: We do not differentiate between those who support the occupation and those who are against it, between those who report on policies to forcibly evict the Bedouin or those who carry out that policy; for us, there is only one place for every Israeli Jew - outside.

At the final session of the conference on Wednesday, a lecturer from another department asked to discuss the fact that I had been kicked out, and the issue of banning left-wing Israeli Jews in general. The lecturer and others, who weren't present at the time of the incident, were shocked and expressed their protest, I was told. When it was announced that I was asked to leave, "for my own protection," a number of people left the hall in anger. Meanwhile, a storm erupted on Facebook. Acquaintances have since called me to apologize. The owner of my local grocery store apologized "in the name of the Palestinian people."

Meanwhile, the university published a statement Saturday saying: "The administration has nothing against the presence of the journalist Hass. The university as a national institution differentiates between friends and enemies of the Palestinian people… and works with every person or institution that is against the occupation."

I understand the emotional need of Palestinians to create a safe space that is off limits to citizens of the state that denies them their rights and has been robbing them of their land. As a leftist, however, I question the anti-colonialist logic of boycotting left-wing Israeli Jewish activists. In any case, such leftists do not seek kosher certificates while opposing the occupation and striving to put an end to the Jewish regime of privileges.