1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Giannis Antetokounmpo the future best player in the NBA

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by TheRealist137, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

So it costs one pappy to sign with Nike?

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Completely unacceptable. If Milwaukee had any balls, they'd make him sit for a few games. You can't do that to an assistant coach, period.

He's extremely talented, but the more I read about him, the more I just don't like him. It's not just this, it's other stuff.

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

You're forgetting- wins don't matter if you give the appearance of playing harder than everyone else (see: Westbrook)

4. hajkov

hajkov Consummate Member

Seriously, his ceiling is through the roof.
    He is the most scary raw talent in the NBA. My money is that he is gonna be an hall of famer for sure.

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

If AD doesn't continue the awesomeness all season, Giannis is my darkhorse to win MVP because I expect the Bucks to improve their W/L by 10 games or more.

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Did he really just have his second game of the season with over 30 points with 18 rebounds? And he threw in 10 assists for the hell of it? Monster.

8. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Coach Bud just runs 5 out and spams Giannis cuts to the rim. Most unstoppable force in the paint since Shaq.

ramotadab likes this.
  9. Juxtaposed Jolt

Someone lock this thread.

Clearly, Taurean Prince is better than this Greek scrub.

Jontro likes this.
  10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Currently averaging 28.5 ppg same as Mr. James Harden.

11. omgTHEpotential

Now if he could just fix that three point percentage... 6.7% :oops: He'd be a top3 player... Maybe even the best player in the league.

12. Juxtaposed Jolt

To be fair, people know he can't / won't shoot the 3, if left open, so they play off him (like they would Tony Allen or Rondo). But they still can't stop him if he drives.

omgTHEpotential likes this.
  13. omgTHEpotential

True, but just imagine how phenomenal he'd look if he could stretch the floor! He'd be a nightmare. He would also open the game up even more for his teammates too.

14. malakas

malakas Member

He has played bad so far. He is gassed in the second halves, he can't finish well for his standards, tons of turnovers, fouls and can't shoot any 3s.

I know that his numbers are great however this is due to Bud's system and the rebounds are mostly due to Brook Lopez boxing out.
    He hasn't yet adapted to the new offence.
    I'm not worried at all but he shouldn't be talked about as an MVP candidate yet with such perfomances. Last year he was playing better.

15. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This is reason for encouragement. Once Giannis figures out how to let Bud's system create opportunities for him, Bucks offense will take another step forward.

malakas likes this.