1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Impractical Jokers

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ThatBoyNick, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I'v never laughed harder or more frequently at any other TV show, movie or you-tube montage clip, then I do when watching the TV show Impractical Jokers.

Anybody else love this show?

rusHour, TheFreak and moonsh0t like this.
  2. delta69er

delta69er Member

Same here, girlfriend introduced me to this show 2 months ago and I've been hooked since. No other show on tv makes me laugh like impractical jokers. Joe is definitely my favorite

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Russell Westbrook made an appearance on the show.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qeaN9ONF2sA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Great show. I saw them live in January 2014. It was worth every penny, and man they are vulgar on stage! I highly recommend seeing them if they come near you.

5. moonsh0t

moonsh0t Member

Such a funny show. They seem like regular guys too.

6. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Funniest show on TV. I love it

7. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

GF and I love the show!

8. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Can confirm, show is hilarious.

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

The show is pretty good, but some of the stuff comes off as obviously scripted. Either that or they've got a hell of a lot of stuff on the cutting room floor, and they just picked the ones that came out perfect.

10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

maybe i caught a bad episode of string of skits, but it was painfully bad.

11. 00rocketgirl

00rocketgirl Contributing Member

Used to be really great the first couple seasons, and I watched it religiously. Haven't since the 3rd, some pranks just got old to me. This is one of my favorites ever
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L82Y2T0c10A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yeah the first few seasons were awesome. Now most of the skits and pranks are redundant.

My favorite was the high five punishment for Murr and Joe. If they didn't get high fived then they lost an item of clothing.

Murr lost and the final outcome was hilarious with about 1/8th of New York watching.

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

This episode from season 3 had me cracking up last night

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CUyRFJn26OA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

For those that feel like it's fallen off.

14. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Yeah that's part of the first few seasons.... they're going on 6 now. I was watching those last night too, awsome episode. Q in the lamaze class was outrageous, I loved the ladies reaction to his reaction to the birth simulator. Priceless.

15. Outlier

Outlier Member

Sometimes, it makes me think all of it is staged.

16. RMGEEGEE

Even if - still hilarious. Not liking it anymore because it is staged would be silly.

17. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

They whole point of the show is to present a group of guys saying outrageous things and performing ridiculous acts in front of an unsuspecting public. The entire premise falls apart if it's staged.

Would you watch a show that billed itself as bunch of people acting out what might happen if a stranger started doing goofy stuff in public?

18. RMGEEGEE

It's on television. The point is to be entertained. If it looks somewhat real, I'm into it because it is still humorous and entertaining.

I would guess it follows the mold of most reality shows - public doesn't know what to expect but they can see the cameras.

19. VanityHalfBlack

The newer episodes are even better. I thought they couldn't top their old stuff but it's even crazier. Have you guys seen the bit with the silent library? Yeah I know they stole that from a Japanese show but still it was funny.

20. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

Haha yea that was ****ing hilarious. Blowing horns and ****. The balloon was awesome. When he pulled out the cymbals.. I was dying