1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hunt, Joerger Arrive For Rockets Interviews

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AnnaMegan, Jun 5, 2011.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Look at me...I'm spamming

2. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

3. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Credit where due - she didn't link&run this time, it is a news blurb instead of a sub-bleacher report blog 2 paragraph opinion piece, and she posted again in the thread.

I don't have any issue if this is how she'll operate going forward. This wouldn't qualify as spam in my book.

4. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

This.

AnnaMegan, meet hsf09, who gets news before anyone does.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

No, you are just whining.

DD

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Definitely need to a shot of Jägermeister.

7. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

some fans here are disguisting. stop pretending you are superior to other fans. you're nothing but one of us. if you don't like other posters, just stop read their posts. no one wants your worthless opinion. your own action makes you an idiot.

8. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Hey Anna Megan, nice face. Lol.

9. BimaThug

BimaThug Resident Capologist
    Supporting Member

Given your statements above, what does that say about YOUR opinion? :p

Seriously, though, while I get the animosity towards AnnaMegan for only posting links to sub-par quality articles from her employer without otherwise contributing to the threads she starts, I've got to agree with emjohn on this one.

To her credit, AFTER getting brutally bashed on this BBS, AnnaMegan "came (more) correct" with a link AND some commentary, together with an (all-too-brief) additional post in the thread. If she can continue this trend, perhaps with some elaboration on her comments and the occasional response to other posters (respectfully) asking for clarification on her opinions or on the content of the articles she's posting, then I have no problem with what she is doing.

Admittedly, I do not tend to agree with much of what AnnaMegan posts (either articles or opinions), but if she can avoid "spamming" links and actually contributes to the BBS, she is a welcome member of ClutchFans.net in my book. There are plenty of opinions--both good and bad--on this BBS. There's no reason why hers can't be one of them . . . again, if she plays by the rules.

And guys, . . . try and be nice. Please.

10. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

did anna megan become unhot? clutchfans towards anna megan now is like the nerds at a comic book convention getting mad at the hot girl bc she bought a star wars dvd set to the party but it wasnt the special edition...man cards need to be revoked on here...unless she became unhot, in which case damnit annamegan foh! :cool:

11. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

From the poll from the link, David Joerger got 57.69% vote, I would be very glad to have Joerger on the team based on his CV. Also, read the thread on NBA dish, current Joerger owner only pays the head coach for the playoff success, not assistant coaches, that would be good news for the rockets compete for him too.

12. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

my opinion is worthless if you don't agree, just like yours since i don't agree with you. :grin:

what's the bad thing about just posting some links? to me, at least i don't need spend extra time to find all things associated with rox.

13. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

"Hot" is a stretch. She's definitely a one-bagger, but at least part of the resentment is the fact that her SR610 "career" is mostly due to her willingness to show her half clothed body at live events and online. And honestly, I don't listen to the radio to look at girls, and I definitely don't use the internet to find half clothed women. Come on.

She's never been entertaining or had any sort of take that separated her from a faceless sea of radio host and reporter c-teams.

Her ceiling should be a traffic girl who breathily makes sophomoric, fcc-approved double entendre jokes. Oh wait, they already have one of those.

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

1. Nothing wrong with posting links to stories/material that are worth discussing-- and there are plenty of interesting stuff on 610, particularly interview with Morey, McHale and some of the commentators.

However, this link is simply a rehash of the Fox26 story with no additonal information. In fact, the source it cites to is the Fox26 story (to which I linked in the Chuck Person thread). So, it's sort of like those realgm rehashes-- and Clutch asks people to link to the original source, not the 2nd hand source. Also, there are already discussion re: Hunt and Joerger.

2. I thought it was a bit strange for the OP to mention that she didn't think Joerger's personality meshes with that of the front office without any explanation. Nothing in the link she provided explains such an observation, either. If one expresses an opinion, we ordinarily expect it to be followed by an explanation at some point in the thread. None exists here.

If someone starts a discussion, you'd think he/she will engage in the discusssion with subsequent posts.

This is not against any rule of which I am aware (and whatever the rules are, it's up to Clutch and the mods to deal with them), just not the usual thing to do in a discussion forum, in which people, you know, discuss things.

15. CXbby

CXbby Member

You are wrong. She clearly elaborated, here:

16. Carl Herrera

Nah. :)

17. ashishduh

ashishduh Contributing Member

Yeah except we all know she doesn't actually know what she's talking about. You think she knows the first thing about this guy's "personality" lol? She's just saying what her superiors tell her to, a more elegant form of spamming if you will.

18. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

B-b-b-but, she's moderately attractive for a radio host!

19. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

sometimes, links are buried deeply inside a thread and will be missed by alot of fans who are trying to get info from this board and don't want to spend time on going through every individual post among millions :). frankly speaking, i didn't know the news regarding both arriving houston until i read her post.

20. Carl Herrera

Anyhow... shall we go back to discussing assistant coaches?

I think this situation is gonna drag on for a while. Kuester just got fired, Triano just got fired, Rambis is still in limbo, GSW hasn't found their coach yet, NYC is lookin for a D-Coordinator. As such, I think some of the top assistant candidate for the Rockets are goint to have to look around what's out there in the market before making a determination. Kelvin Sampson and Mike Malone, for example, each is said to have received interest for one of the other open head coach spots.

It's a big game of musical chairs, and there are a lot of folks and a lot of chairs left.