1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets: Where "WTF is going on?" happens

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dat Dude, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

I'm just trying to figure out where we're going as a team. Can anyone help? Do we sign O.J. Mayo? Do we shock the basketball world and somehow end up with Dwight Howard? How about Josh Smith? I just hope Jeremy Lin isn't our "prized" off-season acquisition/signing. If so, that's going to be a tough pill to swallow. Gotta be a tank-job...right?

2. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

3. Rookie34

Rookie34 Member

[​IMG]

Chill ... come back next week. :grin:

4. Sen89

Sen89 Member

Rebuilding is one thing

Throwing quality talent away for nothing only to pay worse players more is another

5. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

It's called 'Direction', and future looks bright, although I still wish we had Dragic, but even that isn't set fully in stone (see Turkoglu, Hidayet and Portland)

6. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Haha, I know. It's just frustrating to see what has transpired over the course of the last week or so, ya know? I mean it really does appear like Morey and Co. have no idea what the hell they're doing. But, I want to believe they know what they're doing!

7. Dat Dude

Dat Dude Member

Bump for 4 ****ing draft picks (allegedly) for Lowry! Is this what puts us "over the top" for D12???

This is gettin' good...

8. RyanB

RyanB Member

where "tanking" happens:grin:

9. ejarts

ejarts Member

hey atleast it keeps us entertained. no other team is this busy right now. good past time to wait what the next WTFjusthappened is.

10. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

The team as it stands now is definitely not worth renewing NBA League Pass over. I'll just follow the standings and box scores...and catch an occassional game on TV (if they are ever on).

11. Eps

Eps Member

no kidding. on my toes all this week...now just to smash them with a hammer after hearing certain trades.:(

12. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Where you hearing that? Heard a single "innovative" 1st round draft pick. Whatever that means.

13. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Yeah, I think I'll be cancelling my LP for this team too. The free streams have gotten pretty damn good lately anyway.

14. triAGlete

triAGlete Member

i cant stand how everyone keeps saying on here 'come back next week' and at least we are making moves. these moves are terrible. the promise of landing a star over the past 5 seasons has now resulted in over-paying for jeremy lin and Asik and now dealing lowry for nothing. ESPN is praising morey for his creative GMing but all he has done is sold our assets now for pennies on the dollar, over paid for players and put us in an AWFUL salary cap position in three years. There will NOT be a big move . if you are expecting that to happen it wont. Morey cant get it done. Now i hear rumors of us letting Lee walk? are you serious! this is a joke.