1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Rockets Radio Broadcast On Phone

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Agent86, May 2, 2018.

1. Agent86

Agent86 Contributing Member

Hello everyone,

I am sorry for making a thread about something I am sure is well known by most rocket fans. I have not posted in a very long time. I used to be active on this forum 15 or so years ago during the "Save Our Rockets" days and the Steve Francis era. Anyway.. Not the point of this thread...

During the first round telecast it was said that Craig Ackerman (sp?) would be calling the games on the Houston Rockets radio network. How do you actually listen to that? I happen to live in the post enlightenment era where I do not actually have a bulky receiver in my house that picks up actual radio waves from the actual air. I have a cell phone and a computer like all well adjusted adults. What can I do to listen to the broadcast without getting in a Delorean and driving 88 miles per hours to go back to 1985?

Thank you in advance!

mario_v and ramotadab like this.
  2. Fiah

Fiah Member

Download the Houston Rockets app. Click listen and it will stream the local broadcast. It does check for your location to make sure you are in the house area, I am not sure if it will block it if you are out of that specified zone.

Agent86 likes this.
  3. Agent86

Agent86 Contributing Member

Thank you! I appreciate that.