1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal Houston Rockets 2016-17 Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by RocketsTickets, Jun 25, 2016.

1. RocketsTickets

Hey Rockets fans,

I am Membership Consultant and Inside Sales Representative for the Houston Rockets and I'm looking to help anyone that is trying to maximize their fandom and attend more games during the upcoming 2016-17 season!

We currently have deals going on for full season (all 44 games) and half season (22 games) packages. We have seat options to meet almost any budget and payment plans to help you along the way. I can also help you with suite rentals for individual games and concerts as well as discounted groups rates (10 or more).

Benefits to our season ticket packages include: invites to exclusive team events with player and coach appearances, discounted merchandise at the Rockets Team Store, the ability to sell games off your plan via FlashSeats, Rockets Rewards and more!

If you want to take advantage of our current offers or simply need more information please feel free to reach out to me any time at my office number (713)758-7268 or e-mail me at christiang@rocketball.com.

*With free agency around the corner prices could rise as early as next week. Lock in now to get the best seats at the best prices!

[​IMG]

#1 RocketsTickets, Jun 25, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2019