1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton 2016: Stronger Together

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by JeffB, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Bad example

better example would be to compare Hillary Clinton to the likes of a crappy version of Pete Rose.

Basically, someone who isn't very good to begin with, but who has also been caught gambling and trying to throw games on purpose to get ahead financially.

and sorry, I don't want anyone like that near my team.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol probably because "CONSPIRACY!"

This is the premise behind the whole "Criminal!" thing isn't it?

To make it sound like she murdered someone.

Are you serious right now? Are you telling me Trump isn't corrupt? Do we really need to bring up his history and all the lawsuits he's settled and all the trouble he's had running his "Businesses"?

And you are naive right now if you think it isn't about two options right now.

Welcome Hillary with open arms, lol I've never actually seen many of you go at Trump. Only Bobby does, the rest of you pussyfoot around it and it comes off as "I'm voting Trump, I just won't say it!" because he's too embarrassing to support, at least we are honest about it. You keep pretending as you are this unbiased independent yet I've never seen you say anything remotely positive about a liberal position or candidate.

You guys don't really get it. Most people don't care about this ****.

Just like with deflate gate, most people didn't care about that **** either. Just like Deflate gate you have one group of people trying to persecute someone over something that most people don't care about.

Then you have this other guy Trump scamming kids and vets and that is brushed to the side. I never see YOU rail on and on about that, ohh no of course not.

3. dmoneybangbang

Your boy Trump just got a little slap ass from the IRS for pay to play with his foundation.

4. dmoneybangbang

Never understood GOP playing the crooked Hillary card when Trump is their candidate.... It's like they think folks are idiots.

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would rather have Pete Rose on my baseball team than Donald Trump on my baseball team even with Rose's baggage. Are you serious. Pete Rose is better than any off the street individual who never played baseball.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Exactly. I'm not at all surprised by Ms. Clinton's high negatives. After all, her character has been under assault by the Republican Party and the extremists of the Far-Right for 25 years. While they've been busy vilifying Ms. Clinton, she's also been subjected to sniping from the party's Left for being too "conservative." I think she will be an excellent President and may end up getting more good accomplished that President Obama has. After all, she's a color the GOP notices.

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Just LOL at your ignorance.

Obama's only accomplishment was pushing through a flawed healthcare system (that's now falling apart) through a completely partisan vote. So Hillary would have a **very** low bar.

and then LOL at you tossing in the race card just as the cherry on top of your sad post.

Educate yourself.

8. TheresTheDagger

My boy? :rolleyes: I'm not voting for Trump.

See this is yet another problem with lefties. They assume anyone against Hillary automatically is for Trump. Folks like yourself assume everyone is willing to be "flexible" with their integrity. Folks like yourself enter the voting booth and against their better judgement vote for someone they know deep in their heart is the most corrupt, lying, incompetent candidate either party has ever run....this includes candidates like Harding and Nixon.

You justify your vote by claiming "lesser of 2 evils". The problem with that thinking is you still are voting for evil. In other words, you are part of the problem.

I'm not voting for either. I care about my integrity.

You are voting for Hillary. I guess we have until November 8th for you to find yours. Good luck.

9. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

I love how people say Hillary is qualified because she has experience.

Just because you have experience doesn't mean you are good at your job. Her 'experience' led her to be so incompetent that she used private email servers illegally and couldn't even get them secured enough to prevent hacking.

10. Dei

Dei Member

Out of curiosity, who do you find to be the lesser of two evils?

11. TheresTheDagger

[​IMG]

12. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Trump. Even if I assumed he would do all the evil things Hillary has already done, there is just no way he could pull those things off with Republicans. I just watched 2 primaries; One in which 4 of the top 5 DNC members had to resign for breaking the rules and helping Hillary defeat Bernie, and another in which the 2 most hated candidates by the RNC (Trump & Cruz) did the best. This is right after I watched Bill Clinton meet with Lynch on a tarmac to reach a deal about not having his wife prosecuted for all her awful crimes. The amount of corruption that exists in the Democrat party just doesn't exist with the Republicans. It has managed to seep into the FBI, DOJ, IRS, DNC, and everywhere else.

That being said, I am voting for Johnson.

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Your post makes no sense. How can someone educate themself about a future prediction? You have no way of knowing how Clinton is going to be as a President, so you can't call someone ignorant for assuming the opposite. That would be...ignorance. Plus, he didn't say anything about what Obama accomplished. Stay on topic, please

If you need help with English rhetoric, please let me know. I'll gladly help conservatives as well as liberals.

#93 dandorotik, Sep 3, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  14. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Actually, people who have experience can be qualified. I mean, I've only been involved with stuff like this for 17 years, so what do I know? Maybe what you intended to say was, "Experience is not the only criteria..." Some sloppy rhetoric here, guys.

15. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

his point was that your 17 yrs of experience doesn't mean u know what your talking about. As for Hillary , all her experience is bad. Shes failed at every office shes held. She would be more likable/electable if she didn't have that experience. It's the main knock against her.

16. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Interesting that the Trump sheep obsess over every alleged "corruption" of the Clinton Foundation, which actually does a great deal of good work like getting AIDS medicine to Africa. The extent of the alleged corruption, though, is pretty much that some donors allegedly got to meet with Hillary.

If this was some sort of "pay for play" "slush fund" as the Trump people suggest, both the Clintons and the donors are apparently not very good at this game. The donors didn't secure any kind of significant policy benefit and the Clintons didn't keep much of their slush fund-- instead wasting the money on stuff like AIDS meds and disaster relief.

Trump's allegations about other people's misdeeds seem always based on the way he operates in the same situation. He thinks the Clinton Foundation is corrupt pay for play because it's how he himself deals with charitable donations and politicians like Pam Bondi.

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Your post is just a bunch of mindless flailing. Best to stay quiet, instead of embarrassing yourself by posting.

18. dmoneybangbang

Folks like me understand how the world works and understand that Stein and Johnson are laughable choices to become the most powerful executive in the world. Simply laughable and integrity is a sorry ass excuse to put someone incompetent into the oval office.

Nah. You are merely being selfish, your moral high ground is phony baloney.

I care about results. Take the high ground all you want but don't expect results, just your "integrity".

My integrity is just fine. I simply not a child who has rose colored glasses about how the world ought to work. After 8 years of Obama, I want someone who can make stuff happen.

19. dmoneybangbang

Well especially compared to the candidates around her.

I think you severely underestimate how the machine, that is government works.

Just because you have experience doesn't mean you are good at your job. Her 'experience' led her to be so incompetent that she used private email servers illegally and couldn't even get them secured enough to prevent hacking.[/QUOTE]

And? Is the email servers the best example you got? Give me something harder to work with here.....

20. dmoneybangbang

Say bro.... What was the UH- OU game score?

Perhaps you should stay quiet when you are wrong so often.