1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. No Chill Rocket

Okay I'm sure there's probably plenty of threads regarding what I'm about to bring up, but I simply do not feel like digging.

Help me understand.
    Brewer getting minutes over Thorton? Sure both their defense is minimal. But a blind man could see that Thorton plays harder, handles the ball better and can actually make some shots. Now I've seen comments on here that considers that they are possibly "showcasing" Brewer(as for TJ). Which would make sense but is this true ?

Also, Lawson not receiving minutes as well . I do feel at the beginning of the season he was ... To say the least ... Garbage. I do feel now he is becoming more comfortable and has shown some flashes of his old self . I do believe come playoff time Lawson would be extremely helpful(well I'm hopeful) . We should keep him . I mean just let the dude ball out .

Jan. 15 couldn't come any sooner. Do you guys think Morey will have something if not already has something in the works? If so ,possibly what?
    :confused:

Also why am I obsessed with Houston Rockets basketball?

2. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

This thread will not be received well.

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Lawson has been getting minutes lately, of course he's suspended atm...

4. OpenLayup-Why3?

Brewer wasn't showcased, he was exposed. I don't know which idjit is behind this, but they gotta go. Morey obviously, who else.

5. Camarograna2

Camarograna2 Contributing Member

while your intent to understand whats going on is good... i do not understand why you created a new thread for this

6. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i'll sum up brewer with two pics

[​IMG][​IMG]

also i assume brewer and jones are getting more burn than they deserve so their..ahem.."trade value"..wont turn to sht.

i dont want ty to be traded and i dont think they're diong the same with him otherwise they'd give him even more minutes.

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

And this is why you'll never be a good poster. Good posters read more than they write.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

We're always here to help, breh.

9. syn

syn Member

Corey Brewer
    [​IMG]

10. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Corey Brewer a stupid trade anyways. He couldn't even make Minnys roster and this is why.

We just got blinded by his awesome 3pt stint when he got here