1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Haven, help!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by SamCassell, Oct 14, 2001.

1. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

I was wondering why Wunsch did so terrible in that live sim game of ours, so I went to check ratings... he dive bombed!

Immediately before this last sim: 7 7 8 4 6 * E

After the sim: 0 0 8 4 6 * E

He's only 31, and is integral to my team. Please fix this obvious computer glitch. The situation seems identical to what happened to Matt Morris, which you corrected for cat:
    http://bbs.clutchcity.net/php3/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22970

I find this situation identical to Cat's problem with Morris. Neither was injured at the time, or suffered any serious injury prior to the drop. (Both did suffer minor, 1-2 week injuries, which they had recovered from). Also, and I think this is key, neither showed up in the player development screen. Contrast that to Millwood's ratings decline in Boston, which was documented as a drastic talent decline on nomar's development page.

Please, please fix this for me before the next sim! I would love a bump-up like Cat got (you concluded that Morris's rating was probably headed up, and the computer went down instead) but I'd settle for just putting him back the way he was. Thanks in advance.

2. haven

haven Member

Sammy -

I'll go ahead and do the ratings bump, but this is a bit disturbing. I figure this is the second time this has happened, the first being in the Rebels-Braves series.

Everyone: PLEASE! Notice for stuff like this. I can't guarantee I'm going to catch everything.

Sometimes ratings will drop w/o notification. But it shouldn't be more than a whole talent level unless accompanied by a notification on the development screen. A whole talent level consists of about 3 rating points. So if it's more than that, it's probably nto correct.

Injuries will often drop someone, however, lower than they should be.

So, if your player drops a lot unexpectedly... don't just assume it's supposed to be that way. Let me know.

3. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Thanks again, haven. Does seem to be a strange phenomenon.

4. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

where can you see ratings?