1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harold Reynolds and his puppet face

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by cwebbster, Oct 21, 2004.

1. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Harold Reynolds The Puppet Master

I honestly believe this guy looks like a puppet. Mr Marionette says that the Astros will be denied their first world series apperance. While he was doing fact or fiction his verntriliquist made him say that:

1) the Cards had the advantage over Clemens, cause he wont make it past 7

2) Astros had advantage Lidge

3) Astros would be denied world series

Someone needs to cut his strings tommorow if the Stros win. Please God, let him be wrong!!

#1 cwebbster, Oct 21, 2004
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2004
  2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

That jackass really needs to eat some crow. His analysis on games really suck.

He sucked as a player and now he sucks for ESPN.

3. jelanit

jelanit Contributing Member

Harold Reynolds is an assclown in the purest form. I don't think I've ever felt such disdain for an ANALyst . Let's go Stros!!

4. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

He's just sticking with the prediction he made at the beginning of the playoffs. Deep down he knows the Houston Astros are going to win.

5. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, while I don't like his prediction, I'll defend to the death his right to mak...I mean, I don't think he is a terrible analyst. Certainly no worse than Kruk or Gammons and just about any of the other neo-maxi-zoon dweebies that ESPN runs out there on Baseball Tonight.

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

i agree. he picked the cards from the beginning, as did virtually every analyst i saw who wasn't named John Kruk. he's going to stick by them in a game 7. if he doesn't, he looks like an even bigger ass-clown.

7. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Harold is a very nice guy. I met him in Omaha a few times during the College World Series and he is a very humble guy.

8. kevwun

kevwun Member

I agree. He is a nice guy, I met him in Omaha also. He acts like a regular guy.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The home team has won every game, though we have not pitched either Roy or Roger in St Louis.

He is just stating his opinion, he probably picked the Yanks to win game 7 too.

DD

10. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

he did

11. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

Harold is a nice guy, no doubt. But he is best at analysis after the fact. Most of his predictions are wrong and usually the reasoning behind those predictions turns out to be flawed.

12. kevwun

kevwun Member

and that seperates him from the countless other prognosticators how?