1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden Ranked #10 in Jersey Sales (16-17 Season)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RasaqBoi, Apr 11, 2017.

1. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

You'd think by now anybody that wants a Harden Rockets jersey already has one

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

You're probably right. I'm also thinking ppl wanted to buy statement jersey's and Harden had no statement on his. Ofc, I'm assuming you had that option to buy the jersey with the player's BLM statement.

Sales from the Restart only, which is surely why Curry dropped significantly (he was #1 for years, and 2nd to LAL Lebron last year):

Sales for July 30th - Sept 30th

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

It probably has something to to with us having lame jerseys

4. rockets13champs

1. I bought a harden jersey 4 years ago I don’t need another one.
    2. I bought a Russ one this year cuz he’s new to team
    3. Rockets were awful in the regular season literally 6-7 seed until the bubble redeemed them to 4.
    4. Harden wasn’t that good in regular season this year

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

He’d be top 7 if he went to a new team

6. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

FYI : the rankings JR posted are just for the restart/bubble, but why do you think Harden wasn't that good in the regular season? He led the league in scoring and win shares, was #7 in assists, #5 in steals/game, #2 in minutes/game, #2 in PER, and I won't even get into stuff like VORP. lol. He had a pretty good year. Curry barely even played and is on the list, so I'm not sure how well he played was a factor in this.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Westbrook's was just as lame. :D

8. rockets13champs

That’s not my thoughts. The general public via the eye test saw rockets struggle, if rockets struggle harden will always look bad

9. rockets13champs

Harden on Knicks would win MVP every year. Houston media isn’t very strong, media gives a big boost in people’s perception by throwing out stats and creating story lines. It’s not that some members do it. It’s just Houston doesn’t have anyone in the national media

10. MexAmercnMoose

i think most Houstonians are just tired of Harden...we all know what's gonna happen playoff time, who wants to be associated with that? lol

11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

His playoff performances really are his true obstacle to gaining the same respect people like LeBron and Curry have.

12. rockets13champs

All he needs is 1 lucky year. There’s always something every playoffs that ultimately hurts us. Just gotta put it together one of next 2 years. Otherwise James gotta go elsewhere and be 2nd fiddle