1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fade's Fanstar Fantasy Baseball Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by SamCassell, Mar 10, 2010.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I don't wanna get in trouble early with the red dot IR thing like last year. I put the Reds pitcher on IR as he's supposed to start in AAA and picked up another.

Is this OK? He should be up soon, but he has back issues and can't pitch right now.

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Yep, that's fine. As long as there is a legit reason (i.e. health or being sent down) then it's okay.

3. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Nobody else with any thoughts on the draft or the upcoming season? Or comments on my and fade's comments?

If this is the level of excitement that we've got before the season starts up, imagine how much interest we'll have when half of y'all are working through a mediocre season. ;)

4. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Those were definitely great analysis, but I am afraid to say too much as I might jinx my team - you guys have put a lot of high expectations on my team, I guess that takes away my surprise factor.

But it is a long season and one or two injuries can decimate a team real fast...but there were some interesting draft strategies.....especially the pitching heavy ones, not sure I get that one too much.

Good luck to everyone, I am going to save all my good smack for the start of the season.

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

sam love to give you some analysis of my own, but in case you didn't realise I have no fricken idea, I'm just hoping for an improved result on last year