1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Talking Salmons, Robinson and Harrington

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ivenovember, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Checking in from Madison Square Garden, where Nate Robinson is not in the building (he had flu-like symptoms that sent him to the hospital late Monday) as the Knicks continued their discussions with Boston. As Marc Stein noted an hour ago, John Salmons is not here either, as the Bulls apparently have a deal in place. "There are a lot of things that as an organization we're working on, and John Salmons will not be playing. There's things that I'm not at liberty to say," coach Vinny De Negro said.

The Bulls had been in discussions with the Spurs on a deal that would have sent Salmons to San Antonio for Roger Mason and Matt Bonner, but those talks died.

Chicago has been eager to move Salmons, who has a player option for next season at $5.8 million, for an expiring contract or contracts to clear additional cap space for next summer.

There also was talk at the Garden that the Knicks were discussing a trade with the Bulls that would send Al Harrington to Chicago, with Harrington possibly being re-routed to a third team.

link: http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/category/_/name/truehoop-trade-reports

And it gets even more confusing....

2. TMackin713

TMackin713 Member

GOD WHAT IS GOING ON? I felt like everything was in order. Everything is getting so complicated. I just want some news on the Rox. C'mon Darly. I'm
    glad I only have one class tomorrow.

3. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Same, I don't have class on Thursdays, so its going to be a great day!!!

4. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

My 3'ooclock class has a computer tomorrow. Today i stayed in my new bed and pressed refresh all day. I need resolution.

5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Same here conference day in my school, so no classes