1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[espn]Clint Capela, who grew up in France: Attack 'hurts me a lot'

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Nov 13, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Capela playing with a heavy heart.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ouston-rockets-discusses-paris-terror-attacks

2. OpenLayup-Why3?

3. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Not sure if srs

4. OpenLayup-Why3?

Oh wow, just found out about it (I only see thread's topic since tinman is in my ignore list). :(

5. s3ts

s3ts Member

Wow, bro... France has elevated to highest level of alert, shut down all borders, evacuation of the PM, and lock-down on streets. How did you manage not knowing anything about it? It's all over social media and news networks.

That said, sending prayers to France. Hope they stay strong...

6. OpenLayup-Why3?

I live in Europe, it happened at night. Local news site that I'm checking daily doesn't update during nights so I didn't check it. And I don't watch TV.

7. yo

yo Contributing Member

Somebody. SOMEBODY find me Clint Capela. and Joakim Noah. and Boris Diaw, so I can make sense of all of this!

1 person likes this.
  8. malakas

malakas Member

I just found out because I was sleeping too. I am utterly shocked right now. WOW.
    Poor Clint I can't imagine his shock. I hope his family is ok and safe.