1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

downloading question.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by wizardball, Jul 1, 2005.

Tags:
  1. wizardball

wizardball Member

sorry for starting a new thread for this...though does anyone know a GODD!! downloading program for movies, music. etc...just wanted to know the most popular one these days...thanks in advance for any info :D

2. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

If you mean music for free:

Kazaa Resurrection or WinMX although I buy most of my music now from MusicMatch's music service, I mean it's only $0.99 a song.

For movies use a bit torrent client.

3. droxford

droxford Member

Are you talking about a file-sharing network/software?

Or are you talking about download managements software?

Big difference.

4. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

with that big smile on his face, i'm sure he's talking about the former.

5. wizardball

wizardball Member

like??? :confused: ... i hav'nt downloaded anything in my life.... i know everyone else does...that's why usually get someone to do my dirty work :) .... can someone please tell me of a good bit torrent client..thank you.

6. Astro101

Astro101 Member

I personally use BitComet. Works great.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Use Kazaa, and make sure its the normal kind. Then download every possible thing you see. Remember to disable your spyware and anti-virus software whilst downloading. They will interfere with Kazaa.

The possibilities are endless!!!

8. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

personally i think BitComet is great...just like any other file sharing program when it comes to search...but i think torrents are alot smaller. id prefer torrents over kazaa or winmx. that just my opinion